Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending Payment

2, i have 11 payments in review and the worst thing is no answer from support :@

11 payments DAMMMMM

you don't have to request every time you hit $5, i myself request once per week, seems to work good that way for me, but i do know from reading many peoples long waits w/requests, don't make so many other requests while you have others in review, will just delay your requests even further. my friend requested Sunday afternoon and received wednesday(he only requests once per month) i req monday and still review, but have had to wait as long as 8 days before. Linkbucks will pay. be patient. i am

all of my requests are not 5$ requests i am unable to disclose full data but admins knows

Quote Originally Posted by jared2183 View Post
    you don't have to request every time you hit $5, i myself request once per week, seems to work good that way for me, but i do know from reading many peoples long waits w/requests, don't make so many other requests while you have others in review, will just delay your requests even further. my friend requested Sunday afternoon and received wednesday(he only requests once per month) i req monday and still review, but have had to wait as long as 8 days before. Linkbucks will pay. be patient. i am

10/29/2009 1:13:48 AM Review

I have the same thing too. it use to be prompt payments,now there's a new policy of reviews..oh well. nothing we can do but wait right?
    im okay with it since i know its reason.

How many admins review payments? I think staff is needed to pay quickly...

That remember me to buxto.

how long must i waited?

11/6/2009 4:09:33 PM Review
    10/22/2009 8:14:59 AM Review

Default Pending Payments

I also have pending payments. I wrote to support and got this:

"Sometimes payments are put into review. Sometimes it takes longer than others. It all depends, but Linkbucks often investigates at random to spot suspicious activity. This keeps it fair for everyone. Thank you for your patience!"

Nice. After 11 years of web marketing, I can tell you this. Any web company that has no CLEAR payment policy with timeframes and variations such as security reviews is doomed to fail.

I am sure there are people out there that don't care when they get paid, but I am running a business, and a reasonable payment time expectation seems more "fair to everyone" than just withholding payments at random, for indefinite periods of time.

Dying systems always use security as the excuse when the system starts to go south. You can decide if you want to keep sending traffic here, but until LB starts to pay ON TIME again, forget it. I am sending my traffic elsewhere.

agree.
    i think LB maybe go to die.suggest:donnot drive your traffic to LB,until it pays to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by jiang1023 View Post
    agree.
    i think LB maybe go to die.suggest:donnot drive your traffic to LB,until it pays to you!!
    i already removed LB since 15 days