Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pending Payment

Quote Originally Posted by jizzflix View Post
    I also have pending payments. I wrote to support and got this:

"Sometimes payments are put into review. Sometimes it takes longer than others. It all depends, but Linkbucks often investigates at random to spot suspicious activity. This keeps it fair for everyone. Thank you for your patience!"

Nice. After 11 years of web marketing, I can tell you this. Any web company that has no CLEAR payment policy with timeframes and variations such as security reviews is doomed to fail.

I am sure there are people out there that don't care when they get paid, but I am running a business, and a reasonable payment time expectation seems more "fair to everyone" than just withholding payments at random, for indefinite periods of time.

Dying systems always use security as the excuse when the system starts to go south. You can decide if you want to keep sending traffic here, but until LB starts to pay ON TIME again, forget it. I am sending my traffic elsewhere.
    please tell me from where you are sending messages to support i want to know why they dont replay to my any messages i sent them 50+ messages in last 30 days and not even one replay

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Siddiq View Post
    please tell me from where you are sending messages to support i want to know why they dont replay to my any messages i sent them 50+ messages in last 30 days and not even one replay
    Feedback- http://www.linkbucks.com/contact/

In a sense what Balkit said seems to be correct. I always request payout when the sum is substantial and usually its not more than once a month.
    In the last few days I was worried seeing the situation of many members who have not yet received their amount.
    But the pleasant surprise was waiting for me I guess, I requested payment today and got payed within 7 hours of doing so.

Hope this is enough evidence for those who were beginning to lose faith.

Today I just got my payment, requesting after 10 days. Don't worry guys they will pay

i received too

finally recieved all 3

Banned

So alot of people are getting paid today but not me

ooh i got it too.
    29th oct 09 - requested
    11th nov 09 - received.

I GOT MY PAYMENT TOO
    all 11 done

Default Paid As Well

Just wanted to post that I was paid as well. Thanks LB!