Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Starter] 8 Days, 5$ Cashout.

Smile [Starter] 8 Days, 5$ Cashout.

Hey! I can say pretty much i'm happy with LinkBucks. been here for 9 days, and yesterday I reached my first 5$ cashout request!

08/30/2008 2361 0.77
    08/29/2008 3609 1.07
    08/28/2008 1919 0.58
    08/27/2008 1683 0.56
    08/26/2008 1790 0.61
    08/25/2008 1057 0.39
    08/24/2008 1497 0.86
    08/23/2008 809 0.38

I also decided to open a blog, so i'll try raising my daily income with him. Could any of you guys that have blogs for a long time tell me what you think of it?
    here's the link: Teeniac - Teen Maniac

also, i'm interested in link exchange, so please PM me in case you're interested.

Thank you LinkBucks, and thank you guys for all your "tips & tricks" i've read in this section, without them I would probably be earning 1~3cents daily!

woot not a bad site....i guess you put linkbucks full script page on a element?The site is awesome add more redtube videos.Make sure they are in different links and not all in 1 page.So people will have to click a link to view each video

well I hadn't read your toppic before creating the blog, so I didn't knew about element. I added linkbucks fullscript in main HTML of the blog, right after the </head>. I just read more things in your toppic, and I will probably start doing that kind of publicity

kay =) Thank you. I'll make a post with "videos" tag, and i'll be editing that post with links to videos, and for that I need to remove tags from the video posts, or it would show all videos. ty for the observation

lol np...im guessing your not a blogger starter....you basically know what to do ^_^.Well that's one of 1st adult blog i seen that have no search bar ;\

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiSlut View Post
    lol np...im guessing your not a blogger starter....you basically know what to do ^_^.Well that's one of 1st adult blog i seen that have no search bar ;\
    hum... nice thing! I've forgot that. I'll add a search box later. Well i've managed to make some blogs before, and I was in blogspot before they make all that pretty thing to add content, so you needed to learn how to add things manually to the html. thanks for the tip

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

ur in the right path young one hahah
    good job

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

id reccomend a site called linkreferral or something like that

you can advertise your site there..and the point is, they have a daily quota for everyone, and if you reach it, your site moves up the ranks. you can easily get 50-100 uniques daily there..if you try hard enuf

thank you suchitan for that oppinion!

By the way, I was looking at your signature, buxout is scam, and thinkbux will be in few time. The only one that will maintain will be neobux, and they aren't having as much profit as before... watchout. PTC turns can be very dangerous.

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

yeah but neobux is 100&#37; profits. they come clean with the ads, make money PER day on renting referrals..and jackpots, also make money

buxout, i cant say cuz its still in BETA and doesnt allow payouts yet cuz balances will be reset once its actually launched

Thinkbux will turn into a scam, but until then, ill be milking it

Suchintan, I have a question about Neobux.
    How much do 10 bought referrals earn you per day?
    Just to know if it's worth it to buy them with money I made with LinkBucks.
    And how long do you have to wait for a payout on Neobux?