Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Links not gernrating any earnings?

Question Links not gernrating any earnings?

I don't seem to be generating any earnings today. I have a few links created in previous days, along with some newer ones created today. The end result seems to be that I have not generated any earnings today. I'm not saying there is an issue, but I thought I would ask here to see if any others noticed this?

Finally 2 clicks and a few fractions of a penny in earnings showed up! I still think it's kind of odd, but. It looks like I'm back on the road to financial Independence!

Ha-ha, you are funny. Keep up the good work. We all do.

Hey! man work hard, you will get your cut

Good luck

Maybe you don't have enough traffic to generate some serious cash , make a plan and invest some effort in it and nice earnings will show up very soon...

may be the links not got good traffic.. which did not made the veiwers to you .you can make the penny you need the other ways too which allows stocks for penny ..... good luck

Hey Guys i am new to this but i am wondering why i am getting very low earnings. How much traffic do i need to generate good earnings

Hey Guys i am new to this but i am wondering why i am getting very low earnings. How many clicks do i need to generate good earnings.

Clicks: 694 Earned: $0.3455 Average CPM: $0.0722

thanks

You can generate more earnings if your traffic is coming from US/EU/CA.

something is wrong since yesterday links count is too low i checked every thing and every thing is the same even my download count in my filehost also the payout should have been increased yesterday for all my main traffic countries yet the actual rate is lower ??? so lower counting lower rates please check the tracking system