Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Links not gernrating any earnings?

i can confirm this! my traffic is almost same! both in terms of click and the geographically i was earning 5 $ a day 3 days back until yesterday that it had droped to 2$ a day!!

I love linkbucks but this is realy frustating!!

yes some people also commented in the blog i the ironic thing is the payout page say they increased earnings but even with low counting the avg rate is lower than before i have more than 50% down i really hope it's a bug and will be fixed 50% no longer worth how much work i make to get traffic admin commander plz comment
    Last edited by momo55; 03-20-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by momo55 View Post
    yes some people also commented in the blog i the ironic thing is the payout page say they increased earnings but even with low counting the avg rate is lower than before i have more than 50% down i really hope it's a bug and will be fixed 50% no longer worth how much work i make to get traffic admin commander plz comment
    TO FURTHER SUPPORT OUR ARGUMENT HEREs SCREENSHOT OF MY EARNINGS, WE NEED YOU HERE RESPECTIVE ADMIN(S)snip.jpg

Last edited by veer1238; 03-20-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Administrator

Yesterday, we recently switched to requiring a minimum of flash 7 support to get credited for viewing links. This was done as a fraud prevention measure and to increase performance of the advertising. The requirement of flash is also done by similar sites to ours for the same reasons.

With the change, we've been able to reduce a lot fraud and have increased the rates 10-30% for both adult and mainstream. However, one drawback is that if most of your traffic is mobile, it will no longer count since most mobile devices do not support flash. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to make that work on mobile devices.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    wing links. This was done as a fraud prevention measure and to increase performance of the advertising. The requirement
    With the change, we've been able to reduce a lot fraud and have increased the rates 10-30% for both adult and mainstream. However, one drawback is that if most of your traffic is mobile, it will no longer count since most mobile devices do not support flash. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to make that work on mobile devices.
    yes that explains the drop in earning!
    But thats not fair to hardworking loyal publishers with high mobile traffic!

ITS NOT IN OUR HANDS WHEATHER PEOPLE VISIT OUR SITE USING MOBILE OR DESKTOP ! ITS USELESS TO HAVE HIGHER RATES BUT NO REAL INCREASE IN EARNINGS.

KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

well sir that's so bad what about the advertisers ?? wouldn't they lose huge amount of traffic ?? i mean looking at my stats it has already did also when i surf via my mobile android i still see paid ads i really hope u will re-considered mobile traffic have some very high value specially adult once for now i will redirect my twitter traffic which is most mobile to another adult ad service also sir most PC users also don't have the latest flash also please look at the rates again coz that traffic just got more rare than ever so it will need to be of more value

last if u ever sir go back to what it was before make an anonucment about so i can use only linkbucks again plz don't let us in the dark i will always love link bucks for more than year always the best thx in advance plz answer

Administrator

We did not make the decision to switch over to flash based tracking lightly. Something had to be done to stop the recent fraudsters from using our service. The problem lies with our advertiser performance dropping due to this. Poor advertiser performance causes them not to spend more money and in turn causes us to lose money. We can only continue provide this service if we do not lose money doing so.

Flash 7 has been out for years and has a 99% browser support statistic. The biggest issue is many mobile phone providers chose not to support it. Unfortunately we had to make a decision on what was best for the site as a whole.

thank u sir for your answer i don't want to see linkbucks lose it's my favorite most earned site since i went online so i will take it u wrote in the blog that u are running tests and that there will be a new increase in earnings next week to make things better in our account i will wait for that also please consider making a page for mobile devices if possible last hope linkbucks will always be there even after i stop my online work thx in advance and wait the results

the thing is mobile traffic is of high value and u where getting so much of it with letting all of it go u should lose some money also right ?? waiting fr the test to end and for the new rates rase
    Last edited by momo55; 03-20-2013 at 04:06 PM.

hi commander today is Monday the new week is here and the rates are still the same u said that you will raise the rates again the reason i talk about rates is that it's really justified coz all my traffic is now sold out and we it's just make since also please start counting and selling proxy traffic if u gonna do like other link shorting in the flash thing also do like them in proxy trrafic counting and selling it waiting your answer sir

can someone explain me why I do not earn any money with clicks?