Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 348

Thread: Using Linkbucks, FreakShare and forums to make money (with Payment Proof from both)

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    i couldn't agree more !

    the long wait before downloading the files on freakshare is even good for premium sales in my opinion

    i sell 1 premium every 250 file downloaded

  2. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lautpeluncur View Post
    I disagree with what you say.

    First and foremost, I have only started uploading files last month and Freakshare is the first file hosting service I used, I have used Extabit but I don't like it, I tried Megaupload, Rapidshare and I really don't like it too.

    It doesn't really matter if everyone in that forum use hotfile, deposit file, rapidshare or whatever, with the right strategy, you can essentially change the whole situation.

    Since I started uploading file, I have only used Freakshare and I only post in 1 forum, no joke I only post in 1 forum, but this forum has 2000-5000 people online at anytime of the day, therefore, I achieved very high downloads (60,000 downloads in 1 months and 2 weeks) and already made 350 Euros at this time of writing.

    Before I started posting in this forum, the downloads there was dominated by Hotfile and Netload users, almost all the files there are hosted in Hotfile and Netload, where most members there have premium with these two file hosters.

    Since I started uploading, in 3 weeks time, I managed to change the situation, from the first day where no one heard of Freakshare to where Freakshare posts are dominant now. Other poster start to follow me and use Freakshare too.

    Due to the way I promote my threads and due to the contents of my files, I single-handedly changed dominance of Hotfile and Netload. In fact, now more and more members in that forums are suggesting to remove Netload, as they prefer to use Freakshare.

    Today, my posts dominate the top views in that forum, therefore making Freakshare an important player now in that forum, due to my posts, I brought significant traffic to Freakshare itself, and Freakshare has recognized that too.

    I changed the landscape of that big forum in just 1 month time. Therefore, I cannot agree with what you say about because people are already using certain services and are not likely to change. This is how I changed the habit of people.

    Believe me, with the right strategy and contents, you really can change the landscape of a forum, it doesn't really matter what host service was used before.
    I've posted in a lot of forums. And I have yet to see a forum dominated by Hotfile and ffs Netload. C'mon man. But since you let us in on your big secret about Freakshare. Why not tell us of this magical forum you speak of so we can make money there too. Maybe because it doesn't exsist? You're a good salesman I give you that but the proof is in the pudding.

    And if you are making $300 plus a month in one forum, why not post to 50 different forums like everyone else does. Let me guess you dont like money or something? My friend no one is buying the hype. I read FS rules and it is strickly based on how many accounts you sell not the downloads, which makes a salesman out of you instead of a poster. Good luck.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    he posted the screenshots of his freakshare account 2 days ago... it was all between 1400 and 1600 dl / day...

  4. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baha View Post
    he posted the screenshots of his freakshare account 2 days ago... it was all between 1400 and 1600 dl / day...
    I know but I wanna know the forum he's posting in. If FS works so well with that forum then give the board the info.

  5. #35
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datkey23 View Post
    I know but I wanna know the forum he's posting in. If FS works so well with that forum then give the board the info.
    LOL SO WE CAN CUT IN ON HIS SALES....

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    he said it was a chinese thing last time, do you speak chinese ? i don't so idc

  7. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tre2k9 View Post
    LOL SO WE CAN CUT IN ON HIS SALES....
    Lol. I wouldn't even be cutting in on his sales. He said he only did tv shows. That's not my area. So give up the goods on the forum man.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    i just sold a premium account (my 34th ^^) but i only got 1 instead of 2 as a reward, am i the only one with the problem ?
    I already sent an e-mail and i'm waiting for a reply.

    i got an answer...


    Quote Originally Posted by Mye-mail
    Hi,

    I sold a premium account today but only got 1 as a reward instead of 2.

    As your "faq" says "For every User, that registers an Premium Account through your file or referral link you get 2 \\\" and as your banners advertise, i should get another 1 added to my account.
    Thank you to correct it and to add 1 to my account.

    Merry Christmas.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakShare
    Hello,

    we get some real finance problems, so we have to put this premium earning out.
    i'm glad i did my last payout yesterday lol


    For Those who wants to move to Uploading

    Sign Up HERE
    Last edited by Baha; 12-22-2009 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    2 premium sold = 1,5 instead of 4... definitly moving to uploading if they don't pay...

  10. #40

    Default

    I won't be using Uploading, they don't count every country which is bad for me. In fact, I will never use any file hosting service that do not count every country, I considered that a discrimination.

    I am trying to talk Freakshare into shifting their focus from US/EU market to the Greater Chinese Region market which includes China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia to stay in business, since most of Freakshare traffic comes from this region anyway. Not to mention the economy status of the Greater Chinese Region is booming now, while US/EU is slumping.

    Last week, I persuaded them to make a Chinese page to get Chinese people to buy, I told them that a lot of my downloaders will buy Premiums if there is a Chinese page, because they don't understand English, so they don't know how to buy. They taught that was a good idea and is considering it and they told me they will get back to me.

    I am trying to tell them now instead of putting up German and English ads, they should consider putting up Chinese ads to make revenues from there. Hope they look into it seriously. I am waiting for their reply.

    I will still use Freakshare for the time being see how they go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •