Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment on review day 3

Default Payment on review day 3

Hi, i changed my paypal address and requested the payment. the status went to REVIEW and its been 3 days now the status hasnt changed. Has any admin reviewd my payout request. please review my payout. i have 3 succesful and instant payments before.

i requested payout at 12/21/2009 9:05:59 AM

thanks,
    regards,
    dizaztah

Suppose they are having Xmas break? its Christmas eve after all..

o ya right its x-mas hope to see my payment reviewed after x-mas. anyways MERRRY CHRISTMAS TO all

Administrator

There was an error with your new address. Please try requesting the money again. Merry Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    There was an error with your new address. Please try requesting the money again. Merry Xmas!
    there is error in your system, i am not getting paid since 20 days
    and last time when i get paid it was 1 month late.

let me tell you one more thing linkbucks every time add the requested amount back to account.
    this is actually not a reason of error in paypal address, this is something in your system

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    thanks Suzuki for the reply i have changed my paypal address to the old one. plz send it there.

thanks

@siddiq - i have been paid 3 times now and it was quick 2 days or so and im hoping it will be quick now as well

Suzuki, MY payment went into review because i had been on linkbucks so much, It has been in revieww since 12/20/2009 1:16:23 PM, I should have already been paid by now! Please help me.

Thank You, KillPlease1

whats happening to linkbucks. it is a great program. everyone is talking about not being paid by linkbucks. whats the reason. is it the affect of christmas or something else is cooking :S

hope to get paid sooon

dizaztah

i have been paid too many times also, and i am not saying that linkbucks is fraud, there is a problem in there payment system not in our paypals
    just think your paypal has error my 2 paypal has same error 3 paypal are wrong or 1 payment system just think.
    i am actually a certified program dev thats why i know better

Administrator

I'm beginning to think that there are some odd glitches in the payment system. It isn't affecting everyone but more and more people have been raising concerns. In any case, I'm going to contact the payment department and address the issue. Thanks for your patience.