i already got all the payments !

oh , yes ! my scare gone too !

thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by g_siu_hk View Post
    oh , great !

i already got all the payments !

oh , yes ! my scare gone too !

thanks a lot !

Good for you. But stillno luck for me.... i have not been paid since December 18 2009...

Same here... no payments so I started requesting every day 5USD maybe it will send something automaticaly... or should I change different paypal account?

SUPPORT... PLEASE!!!
    Top Affiliate Program Reviews. Best Pay Per Install programs. Loudmo - $2 per Install

Quote Originally Posted by hdino View Post
    Same here... no payments so I started requesting every day 5USD maybe it will send something automaticaly... or should I change different paypal account?

SUPPORT... PLEASE!!!
    That actually makes it worse just so you know

8 days here... i request once per month and never took them so long to pay, hope to hear from lb soon

Now I changed to epassporte and requested little amount so lets see if it goes out in 7 days...

I know it si making worse... but if you make 5USD per day and waiting for months for payment and get no response at all than it is strange.

Forum here is to respond... at least say... look members we do not have money right now to pay you since our paypal was hacked... or something similar... anyway there is no activity and that makes bad reputation...

Now I am worried because for this comments I could get banned and loose all money.
    Top Affiliate Program Reviews. Best Pay Per Install programs. Loudmo - $2 per Install

Quote Originally Posted by hdino View Post

Now I am worried because for this comments I could get banned and loose all money.
    You should by no means ever get banned for speaking your concerns to a company. Linkbucks is still at the top of the paid linking services, in terms of popularity anyways, and companies have to deal with their image every single day. You are always free to speak your concerns in reasons, that's the whole point of listening to your customers/members!