Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doubt about paypal?

Default Doubt about paypal?

Hello.

I opened a paypal account with these features:

- Type Personal
    - No link no credit card

Linkbucks I receive payments ?

I get money from other paypal accounts ?
    Last edited by peruamateur; 01-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    The best amateur XXX photos of peru in http://peru-amateur.com

Quote Originally Posted by peruamateur View Post
    Hello.

I opened a paypal account with these features:

- Type Personal
    - No link no credit card

Linkbucks I receive payments ?

I get money from other paypal accounts ?
    Im not really sure on what you are asking, if you are asking if you can recieve payments from linkbucks, then yes you can.

if only wanted to know whether the type of paypal account, could interfere with the payment of linkbucks, 18 days ago linkbucks not pay, I sent a message of support 4 days ago and did not respond. and as the paypal account I have is personal, maybe that was the reason for non-payment, that was my question!

Default My pp account is premier

I have verified account and nothing recieved yet... other people recieved their payment instantly and us nothing... waiting over 10 12 days and no answes...

Im sorry you are having problems, but everything will eventually be sorted out.

I do not work with the linkbucks team and i am certain to say that they are not trying to scam you, i have already been paid over $80 so it is not a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by dan958 View Post
    Im sorry you are having problems, but everything will eventually be sorted out.

I do not work with the linkbucks team and i am certain to say that they are not trying to scam you, i have already been paid over $80 so it is not a scam.
    Yeah it's a shame taking about me, 'cause it's my first paYAMENT and other recieved paymets fast... it's a shame...!

- and your paypal account is that type?
    - have linked a credit card in your paypal account?

- and your paypal account is that type?
    - have linked a credit card in your paypal account?

Yeah i linked a credit card two years ago..

Si eres de peru pues si, hace dos aņos ya la tengo verificada soy de Ecuador...

ah ok, pero que tipo de cuenta tienes : Personal , Premier o Bussines ??

tambiem quiero saber si pueden enviarme dinero de una cuenta paypal a mi cuenta paypal, asi con esas caracteristicas, personal y sin vincular tarjeta. no quiero mucho, solo 3 dolares, nada mas, para solicitar donacion en mi foro xD

pd: deberian abrir un sub-foro para los hispanos xD

Default Linkbucks

ah ok, pero que tipo de cuenta tienes : Personal , Premier o Bussines ??

tambiem quiero saber si pueden enviarme dinero de una cuenta paypal a mi cuenta paypal, asi con esas caracteristicas, personal y sin vincular tarjeta. no quiero mucho, solo 3 dolares, nada mas, para solicitar donacion en mi foro xD

pd: deberian abrir un sub-foro para los hispanos xD
    si puedes mi cuenta es premier siempre me cobran una tarifa dependiendo del monto pero su puedes pero si es personal, ten cuidado que cuando te envian cantidades pequeñas te bloquean la cuenta..., eso he escuchado... pero que iras con linkbucks que no me paga mi primer cashout es recontra dificil para mi por lo menos haber llegado a esa cantidad

Si deberian abrir
    Last edited by Marco:_Portnoy; 01-08-2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: me olvide algo