Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ~Double your earnings~ [Linkbucks and SharedImages] (+18?)

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suchintan View Post
    its a win-win situation
    its actually a win- WIN OFF THAT MOFO situation

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by balkit5 View Post
    Jsemi11 do you mind if I take your images(but won't upload them into my own) and convert it to linkbucks and share it?
    If you do that, 90% of the earnings will go to you and 10% will go to me, so it's a good idea for both of us Also you don't have to go uploading as I will upload 3 galleries everyday at least
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    What I do is create 10 albums at the same tie and open 10 tabs on firefox.

Then I upload at the same time one .zip file to every album... and then I left it all the day ^^
    Would you mind explaining what do you mean by 'at the same tie'? Also, it takes you one day to upload?

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    The only gallery I upload to is gallery dump... the other ones are ~20 forums with 3 "megathreads" on each one...daily updated

As an example of my galleries and albums, this is #1 and there are 160 parts for now (+18) http://sharedimages.org/album.php?id=873587227 (+18)

And as the number keeps increasing, the more internal traffic I get
    Is it not better to have 7 megathreads weekly updated? You can reach a wide range of people.You would be able to post under the same thread during more time.It's more difficult cuz you have to found 7 different subjects though. What do you think?

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Would you mind explaining what do you mean by 'at the same tie'? Also, it takes you one day to upload?
    It's "At the same time" lol (Grammar error )... also my internet connection is the worst internet connection of all the internet (10 kb/sec upload ^^) So I do it that way... Normaly it should upload in a few seconds, but for me it's far more time, so I open 10 tabs with 10 different albums and upload images into all of them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Is it not better to have 7 megathreads weekly updated? You can reach a wide range of people.You would be able to post under the same thread during more time.It's more difficult cuz you have to found 7 different subjects though. What do you think?
    I thought of it, but If you have only 3, those 3 could become the most visited and with most replies of the forum, and the forum owner could make even a sticky of them!!! (For example, I have 7 threads with 100 replies, 3 pages and 10,000 visits each one... or I have one megathread with 700 replies, 21 pages and 50,000 visits (visits are not proporcional) and also the mod makes it a sticky thread)

Also I post 3 times a day, so posting in half of my "updated daily" threads and not posting on the other half would not be "updated daily"

Hope that helped you
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux