Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: ~Double your earnings~ [Linkbucks and SharedImages] (+18?)

  1. #21
    Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hentpt View Post
    yes but that was what I already intended to to lol!

    or ill pm you trough here. one of both. dont worry that ill find way to notice you.
    you cant pm here lol sorry jsem!
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

    Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

    Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

    Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

    Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

  2. #22
    Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    you cant pm here lol sorry jsem!
    Don't worry about it, I putted an "XD" instead of a ""

    You could create a thread about this and it would be better for me and for you

    Thank you
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

  3. #23

    Default

    I love your tips however i make more $ off my non adult pics at http://www.placepictures.com/link/5dc08728

    It has a awesome referral plan too.

    In the short time i have been with link bucks i am already upto $1 a day.

    If you sign up under me let me know and i will help you get started.

  4. #24
    Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    I love your tips however i make more $ off my non adult pics at http://www.placepictures.com/link/5dc08728

    It has a awesome referral plan too.

    In the short time i have been with link bucks i am already upto $1 a day.

    If you sign up under me let me know and i will help you get started.
    Only 0.22$/1000 views... Thank you, but with my internet connection I am barely uploading to sharedimages , Maybe will join sometime.

    PS: Good earnings, mine are 1$-1.5$ day too
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

  5. #25

    Default

    Hey i already joined Sharedimage otherwise i would have sigened up under you. Have you been paid by them ?

    I might start using sharedimage mroe if i knew it was legit.

  6. #26
    Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    Hey i already joined Sharedimage otherwise i would have sigened up under you. Have you been paid by them ?

    I might start using sharedimage mroe if i knew it was legit.
    I just started a week ago... but big earnings everyday, and you can ask to post proof to suchintan or tsubakinomai, they have been paid. It's as serious as linkbucks
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

  7. #27

  8. #28

    Default

    Hey btw do you know of any good pay for video sites ? i am part of cashmoneytube but i am not sure how legit it is

  9. #29

    Default

    I use this method since 4 months itäs good belive me

  10. #30
    Respected Member hentpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nrok420 View Post
    Hey btw do you know of any good pay for video sites ? i am part of cashmoneytube but i am not sure how legit it is

    stay away from shareAflick. I heard their scam.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •