Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [NOOBS TUTORIAL] #2 - Get even more money stealing galleries!

I'm developing a full tutorial with many secrets envolving software to make you profit 385% more than a standard linkbucks user that doesn't know them.
    I'll be selling the PDF (I like to share information for free, but you know, everyone must be living) for $35 (i'll give $5 to tsubaki in each PDF, since the last topic of the PDF is thanks to him).
    The PDF is still under development, but I'd like to know if there are interested guys in it.
    Just a think, this isn't a "Get rich tomorrow" pdf. It has a learning curve where you must spend some time boosting and changing the basis towards maximizing your income. ! It won't be thanks to the PDF that you will boost your LB earnings from ~0.10$ to ~$20. You will notice a big boost in the beggining, but then you need to keep working hard.

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hentpt View Post
    I'm developing a full tutorial with many secrets envolving software to make you profit 385% more than a standard linkbucks user that doesn't know them.
    I'll be selling the PDF (I like to share information for free, but you know, everyone must be living) for $35 (i'll give $5 to tsubaki in each PDF, since the last topic of the PDF is thanks to him).
    The PDF is still under development, but I'd like to know if there are interested guys in it.
    Just a think, this isn't a "Get rich tomorrow" pdf. It has a learning curve where you must spend some time boosting and changing the basis towards maximizing your income. ! It won't be thanks to the PDF that you will boost your LB earnings from ~0.10$ to ~$20. You will notice a big boost in the beggining, but then you need to keep working hard.
    It's all good buddy. Keep the money to yourself, you're still learning as well. I hope many people buy your ebook. Maybe you can sell it at clickbank?
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

I will take a review copy and give you a full honest review

i'm writing it. but it takes time since i'm trying to make it easy. don't want people to buy and then complain about not learning nothing/damm confusing. I hate when I buy ebooks and then I regret it. And since i'm still learning more stuff. The original thing of the PDF is that i'll try to explain how to automate most of the work, letting you spend only 30min / 1hour daily (the same time TONS of users spend in PTC's to earn 40cents rotfl) and make a good steady income.

I really reccomend Universal Forum Poster, since "Forum Poster 2.8" is a pain in the @ss to deal with! Xrumer would be perfect, the main problem is that it CAN'T be cracked (or the cracks available are only to private groups), and it costs $500.... (easily recovered tho).

Just read the whole thread and ditching my electronics study for the afternoon was well worth it. Thanks to those who posted in this topic.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just read the whole thread and ditching my electronics study for the afternoon was well worth it. Thanks to those who posted in this topic.
    Hey hope it helped

Hentpt i could be interested in buying the pdf once you have it ready.

Thank you for showing your interest charlieman. It will take a little more time, since I don't want to make a worthless ebook. I'm interested in making a good job, since everyone hates buying PDF's that are good for nothing. I'll inform you once its tests are done.

charlieman999 the ebook I was writing is like 99% finished. if you're still interested please tell me something