Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: [NOOBS TUTORIAL] #2 - Get even more money stealing galleries!

  1. #91
    Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    or you can cloak it such as so:

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://www.neobux.com/?r=suchintan"]http://www.neobux.com/[/url]

  2. #92
    Respected Member Mithrandir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    At university, trying to pass the tests :P
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suchintan View Post
    or you can cloak it such as so:

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://www.neobux.com/?r=suchintan"]http://www.neobux.com/[/url]
    Thanks a lot!! You rock! but I was referring to cloack the mysafelink with LB to earn money by the clicks as well as assuring of obtaining referrals due to the feature of mysafelink
    Last edited by Mithrandir; 10-11-2008 at 09:59 PM.

  3. #93
    Respected Member hentpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default

    trust me. the majority of people will sleep better since they read "KILLING REFERRAL CODE". they will feel mean because they are not helping another one... sucks but its true.

  4. #94
    Respected Member Mithrandir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    At university, trying to pass the tests :P
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Thanks a lot!! You rock! but I was referring to cloack the mysafelink with LB to earn money by the clicks as well as assuring of obtaining referrals due to the feature of mysafelink
    Quote Originally Posted by hentpt View Post
    trust me. the majority of people will sleep better since they read "KILLING REFERRAL CODE". they will feel mean because they are not helping another one... sucks but its true.
    Ok but it is against the rules to cloack mysafelinks with linkbucks so as to earn money?

  5. #95
    Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    it is against the rules to do mysafelink THEN linkbucks..but not the other way around

  6. #96
    Respected Member Mithrandir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    At university, trying to pass the tests :P
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suchintan View Post
    it is against the rules to do mysafelink THEN linkbucks..but not the other way around
    Yeah!!Thanks a lot!1

  7. #97
    Respected Member hentpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default

    wow great idea! mysafelinks is good to referrals, and if you can also earn with the clicks thats twice as good

  8. #98
    Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    yup check out my sig for examples
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

    Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

    Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

    Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

    Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

  9. #99
    Respected Member hentpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    240

    Default

    yeah I noticed. By the way, tsubaki, send me an email trough linkbucks forum. (in my profile) with a contact email of yours. I have to ask you some sensitive questions and change some ideas.

  10. #100
    Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    sure I will send the email it will be at gmail

    Ok email sent
    Last edited by tsubakinomai; 10-13-2008 at 10:53 AM.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

    Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

    Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

    Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

    Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •