Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOOBS TUTORIAL] #2 - Get even more money stealing galleries!

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

For me is fine... I'm glad he found my thread useful and that he created this using a part of it

He has done a good work doing that FAQ
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mikekh10a View Post
    like really, this thread needs to be deleted.
    if he's going to make a "make money" thread
    at least dont juss WRITE THE EXACT SAME THINGS as other threads

I thought you'd write your "HELP" threads willing to help other, not just to get referrals... I made this thread writing also stuff that isn't on others... and giving my personal oppinion. Now you're afraid of loosing refs.. thats one thing. don't blame on others. if it makes you happy i can remove the referral links.. and then people have more chance of finding yours... "j3*K"

just because the addicional information is a copy (or if you want I can chance the links to other sites.....) doesn't mean that this is a copy of any other thread.
    Last edited by hentpt; 09-11-2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: mikekh10a is wanting a reply...

Quote Originally Posted by hentpt View Post
    I thought you'd write your "HELP" threads willing to help other, not just to get referrals... I made this thread writing also stuff that isn't on others... and giving my personal oppinion. Now you're afraid of loosing refs.. thats one thing. don't blame on others. if it makes you happy i can remove the referral links.. and then people have more chance of finding yours... "j3*K"

just because the addicional information is a copy (or if you want I can chance the links to other sites.....) doesn't mean that this is a copy of any other thread.
    You should not remove your referral links, making a thread like this requires time and also the interest to help others

I like the structure of it and also its purpose

Thank you jsemi11. Im glad someone find it usefull having all the info structured. =)

Thank you jsemi11. Im glad someone find it usefull having all the info structured. =)
    Not only that I found it useful, but also people should valorate your work doing this

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

uhmmm...i dont even care that i aint getting referrals, thats why i wasnt bitching that my thread was un-stickied?? and its also why none of my links in my thread was in linkbucks
    and i'm sure u werent here long enuf but when i actually wrote that thread before, i had nothing in my signature, so i didnt even care

but ur juss taking information thats been here for a long ass time, rewriting it again, and putting ur linkbucks links in it HOPING people will click it and u make money. and ok u wrote some new information, but u almost COPIED and pasted the gallery links from my thread, yes just COPIED AND PASTED STRAIGHT OUT OF MY THREAD!
    u know how i know? becuz the http://amateur-house.myxhost.com/new.php
    doesnt even work anymore.
    ur not a very smart fella

uhmmm...i dont even care that i aint getting referrals, thats why i wasnt bitching that my thread was un-stickied?? and its also why none of my links in my thread was in linkbucks
    and i'm sure u werent here long enuf but when i actually wrote that thread before, i had nothing in my signature, so i didnt even care

but ur juss taking information thats been here for a long ass time, rewriting it again, and putting ur linkbucks links in it HOPING people will click it and u make money. and ok u wrote some new information, but u almost COPIED and pasted the gallery links from my thread, yes just COPIED AND PASTED STRAIGHT OUT OF MY THREAD!
    Of course he copied that part and he has said it, that is not what matters.
    What matters is that this thread is well-elaborated and useful to people and it's not 100% copy-pasted.

It's like if you convert "gallery-dump 3 galleries" into "You can only post 3 galleries a day on gallery-dump" Maybe people would find the second one more useful, altough it's a copy

Hope you understand...

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

both of the methods about posting on forums and dumping them on gallery-dumps were perfectly explained
    (no, the gallery-dump method was not perfectly explained but someone else explained it perfectly)

so, i saw no point in him just rewriting it

He did a FAQ and also he has thanked us... it's not enough for you?

Thumbs down

"Additional Information" is telling the sites your provided... and other stuff on other threads... I wrote the FAQ myself. Not Copy Pasted it. and there wasn't a tutorial on how to steal images from SharedImages. I just posted this here. if its that bad i'm sorry! I thought It would be good... :S

Quoting mike:"and ok u wrote some new information, but u almost COPIED and pasted the gallery links from my thread, yes just COPIED AND PASTED STRAIGHT OUT OF MY THREAD!"
    Well.. but that is the reasons why I thanked you in the bottom of by thread! Because if it wasn't your thread I would never know that. thank you for telling.. ill remove that one.
    @mike:

"no, the gallery-dump method was not perfectly explained but someone else explained it perfectly)
    "
    I could just tell more "illegal stuff" on gallery-dumps... but the basic is there. you can download a program to generate views to your gallery, so it gets more 50 views in the beggining (wont make you any cash) but will make others visit it more than normal dumps... you could also try to get a registered/certified account. would provide you more clicks.. but those are stuffs I was working in knowing better before writing... so well... i made this to help others. if it doesn't help you.... don't read it. I think we're in a forum... and talking about those "linkbucks" links in my thread.. was something I read here also. when making a thread to share links with linkbucks. so I guess nothing is wrong. I'm sorry if it pissed you off, I swear it was not the main reason, and it was helping others.

Well but lets not hijack this thread into a personal fight or something like it... this isn't the objective of it
    Last edited by hentpt; 09-11-2008 at 05:59 PM.