Thread: All about making a Wordpress - LinkBucks Blog to make more money

Default All about making a Wordpress - LinkBucks Blog to make more money

WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.

More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.

LinkBucks used WordPress (WP) to develope blog , so i want to tell you about how to make a WP Blog
    I'm not good in English , do dont laugh at me . I'm from non-english country
    I. Get started with WP by writing posts, creating pages in WordPress, etc. solar home powercheap dublin hotel

I.1 Where's my blog ?

Ans : Your Blog link is : your-login-name.blogs.linkbucks.com
    My Blog : http://ladyfirst.blogs.linkbucks.com 'cause my user name is ladyfirst

I.2 Where to log in?
    You need to log in to the WordPress administration area from where you can write posts and articles, manage comments, change your theme, etc. To log in the WP admin panel, navigate to the WP login page or directly type the URL in your browser:http://www.yourdomainname.com/wp-admin/

It's your-login-name.blogs.linkbucks.com/wp-admin/
    Ex : http://ladyfirst.blogs.linkbucks.com/wp-admin

I.3 Writing a post in WordPress
    Writing posts and pages is the core activity in WP. You can start your editorial experience by clicking the Post button located in the Write menu:
    You can proceed with entering the desired content. Once you are ready, the new post can be published just by clicking the Publish button.

I.4 Creating pages in WordPress
    Creating individual pages in WordPress is quite similar to writing a post. You should simply click Page in the Write menu.
    When you are ready with your new page, click Publish to save it.
    II. Arrange your blog posts in categories
    Creating a new category A new category can be created from the Manage > Categories

Delete a category Note that deleting a category does not delete posts from that category. It will just set them back to the default category Uncategorized.

III. change the theme of your WordPress site
    In the default WordPress installation, there are a couple of themes you can choose from.
    You can find the themes in your WordPress administration area > Design > Themes.
    You can change the theme simply by clicking on the desired theme and then Activate <theme name>. [Top-Right]

IV. Install WordPress plugins
    Linkbucks's blog didn't allow you to install plugin , i hope they'll allow

V. How to backup the WordPress ? Manage > Export
    When you click the button below WordPress will create an XML file for you to save to your computer.
    This format, which we call WordPress eXtended RSS or WXR, will contain your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags.
    Once you’ve saved the download file, you can use the Import function on another WordPress blog to import this blog.
    Will be continued ....
    Last edited by ladyfirst; 08-16-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Update something

P.s : any moderator can you stick this topic ? air conditioning repair nyctableaux design m
    Last edited by ladyfirst; 08-05-2011 at 07:37 PM.

In modern companies, the number of R&D departments can reach 20 more people. It sounds pretty goo to see here some outstanding tips for Wordpress. Well, here is it outsourcing polen team that is very assistive for me in development of my projects.

Thank you for this useful information. I will definitely use this for my WordPress and hope I can powerful outcomes(fingers crossed) https://godsandprayers.com/