Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bux.to-Facebux-Crewbux-Cashnbux AutoClickers

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    Dude look at the share links section, it's mainly filled with people posting their referrals of various PTC sites. Are all those links not PTC sites? Hey, news flash: PTC sites are make up just one category. Is It's called paid to click. One section in this forum is being spammed with ptc sites idiot.
    We could agrupate the referral links on one thread at it is already doen... and forbid creatig new threads for eacho one if you don't apport releveant information (Ex: If you apport only the referral link)
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    We could agrupate the referral links on one thread at it is already doen... and forbid creatig new threads for eacho one if you don't apport releveant information (Ex: If you apport only the referral link)
    jsem you are right that there is already one thread dedicated for this and this is cool with me but people are still creating new threads about the same thing so that was why I raised this discussion. It is the farthest from spamming as it raises are great point in which people should not create new threads about ptc sites as it has no relevent content to providing useful information to this forum and creating new additional threads to a forum that is not about ptc sites is considered spam. I wish people are as smart as you and based their argument on observational data and not just their own opinion.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

personally, they can advertise if they want. i dont care. its just like saying you cant advertise this because someone finds it annoying