Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Page Script - More Advanced Options

Default Full Page Script - More Advanced Options

Hi all, i was thinking how much better it would be if there was an option to set intervals between ads showing. Currently all we can do is specify how many ads per day per visitor so i've had to set it to 1 as to not be over intrusive.

However, i would like to set it to 5 per day but do not wish for visitors to be bombarded with 5 in a row. Ideally i would set it to 5 per day but at least 30mins between them.

Anyone else think the same? If you do then please post to support the idea.

Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll forward it to the appropriate department.

Smart member

This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: เว็บคาสิโนแจกเครดิตฟรี

Smart member

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. White Maeng Da

Smart member

It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Financing Startup Business Funding

Smart member

For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. 성인용품

This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: Istanbul tours

Smart member

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Rebel Wilson goes for hike as she continues her fitness

This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: เล่นufabetบนมือถือ