Thread: [payment proof] Just Spent 1 Hour and Earn 300$(TRUSTED) per Month NOT FAKE PAYPAL

Arrow [payment proof] Just Spent 1 Hour and Earn 300$(TRUSTED) per Month NOT FAKE PAYPAL

Please Read this carefully before you join because if don’t follow these steps then I m not responsible to wastage of your time
    Today Earning on net is so difficult bcoz of SCAM Sites but now I have found the way to earn money easily from Net.
    Just Relax and read carefully this to spent only 5 minutes then can surly appreciate me and able to began your earning also
    PayPal & Alertpay verified sites Clickersheaven and Clickmonster has solved our problem now
    You do nothing just register on below two links and do below easy steps
    1. View adds from going to earning Area on daily basis which take 1 hour Approx.
    2. you will earn (clickersheaven = $1.50 daily) (ClickmonSter = $2.85 daily)
    3. So if we total both sites earning it will become $4.35 daily and monthly $4.35 x 30 = $130.5
    4. Now off course you will also promote these sites so the promotion earning calculation is 0.08 x No. of clicks
    5. If you promote 100 members daily which means you refer 100 member daily you can earn $0.08 x 100 = $ 8 daily and monthly is $8 x 30 = $240. This is so easy just go to any forum or site and place your link 100 member will turn easily Click to your link
    6. Now your daily clicking amount is $130.5 + your daily promotion amount is $240 = $370. This is sooooooo lowest amount which you can earn just spent 2 Hours. 1st hour to click adds from going to earning area and 2nd hour to promote your lin
    7. If one of you think that this Scam or FAKE then you check Payment Proofs on these sites

If you feel any problem then contact me at([email protected])

http://www.clickmonster.info/index.p...=ptp&ref=kawir
    http://www.clickersheaven.info/index...=ptp&ref=kawir

Default not real earn

Quote Originally Posted by kawir View Post
    Please Read this carefully before you join because if donít follow these steps then I m not responsible to wastage of your time
    Today Earning on net is so difficult bcoz of SCAM Sites but now I have found the way to earn money easily from Net.
    Just Relax and read carefully this to spent only 5 minutes then can surly appreciate me and able to began your earning also
    PayPal & Alertpay verified sites Clickersheaven and Clickmonster has solved our problem now
    You do nothing just register on below two links and do below easy steps
    1. View adds from going to earning Area on daily basis which take 1 hour Approx.
    2. you will earn (clickersheaven = $1.50 daily) (ClickmonSter = $2.85 daily)
    3. So if we total both sites earning it will become $4.35 daily and monthly $4.35 x 30 = $130.5
    4. Now off course you will also promote these sites so the promotion earning calculation is 0.08 x No. of clicks
    5. If you promote 100 members daily which means you refer 100 member daily you can earn $0.08 x 100 = $ 8 daily and monthly is $8 x 30 = $240. This is so easy just go to any forum or site and place your link 100 member will turn easily Click to your link
    6. Now your daily clicking amount is $130.5 + your daily promotion amount is $240 = $370. This is sooooooo lowest amount which you can earn just spent 2 Hours. 1st hour to click adds from going to earning area and 2nd hour to promote your lin
    7. If one of you think that this Scam or FAKE then you check Payment Proofs on these sites

If you feel any problem then contact me at([email protected])

http://www.clickmonster.info/index.p...=ptp&ref=kawir
    http://www.clickersheaven.info/index...=ptp&ref=kawir
    Your balance in those sites are not real. They just sharing revenue base your balance. You will just receive $0.01. Believe me. I am the victim (lol)

Talking then post Screenshot(payment proofs) ... dude

u wont get paid..........both are scam ptc site

Let me check

Default and something else for scam sites...

Please click to above link brother and find these sites this link of site is No1 site which guide us about PTC sites also u can check payment proofs on these sites they pay on 3rd feb also u can contact to admin of these site by going to CONTACT option.

http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com
    thnx guys for support

Yes, its trustly site
    PTC Site Trustly HERE!! | Making Tons of CASH On Your Site HERE! | Software Hack Download

site owner are not older then 13 i think.. and its 100% scam
    as a fact u view page u see message XXXXXX earned 0.00001 for showing u this page.. so why the fcuk he pay u a 0.08 if he earn 0.00001 LOL !
    also in whole google is full about this web "Owner" so before try make money be shore web owner is not same!

and as a fact if page dont have forum =) 99% scam site

www.clickmonster.info
    <-- scam

Arrow screenshot rules!!!

xexeexxe contact with me to send you screenshot with my payments in clickmonster and clickerheaven my friend

thinking.. if u post a screen of earnings and that they really pay i think u will got more and more user singups under your reffer =D