Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Auto-Posting software

DonMega

Default My Offerings..

Quote Originally Posted by rezax123 View Post
    Thanx Buddy. U r not that bad after all. I will buy that version. coz its only 70 dollar. and it will increase my earning to the 2000 instantly. and bro can u tell me what is the official website of the xrummer?? coz 502 dollar isnt anything against the earning i can do with that software. i will share some earning with u buddy its a gift.
    Thanx Buddy
    Where's ME GIFT?

Ive been a ghost reader of this thread for a while figured Id make a contribution since I have gotten some great info here. Here's Xrumer ~~Cracked~~ http://10fce54b.seriousfiles.com haven't used it yet, I have it on my desktop with a whole bunch of other programs I haven't had the chance to try yet because Im busy testing a slew of others that Im beginning to like.

As soon as I find 2 more that's efficient Im going to add it to my list of advertising automation bots and get a programmer from free lancer to make me a gui that I can use to input data to all of them at once and send them out with 1 click...Instead of having all these different laptops running different bot's, it looks cool but it's not efficient. The idea of pressing one button, and one user intereface to program 4 or 5 different advertising/promo bots just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Computers are built to handle complex routines, I shouldn't have to log into all these different forums,ad sites,etc when 5 lines of code can do it and use a proxy to hide my ass/footprints! As they say, "you multiply your efforts with automation." That statement couldn't be any truer.

MEGAONLINEPROFITS
    Last edited by DonMega; 12-19-2008 at 01:06 AM.

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by DonMega View Post
    Where's ME GIFT?

Ive been a ghost reader of this thread for a while figured Id make a contribution since I have gotten some great info here. Here's Xrumer ~~Cracked~~ http://10fce54b.seriousfiles.com haven't used it yet, I have it on my desktop with a whole bunch of other programs I haven't had the chance to try yet because Im busy testing a slew of others that Im beginning to like.

As soon as I find 2 more that's efficient Im going to add it to my list of advertising automation bots and get a programmer from free lancer to make me a gui that I can use to input data to all of them at once and send them out with 1 click...Instead of having all these different laptops running different bot's, it looks cool but it's not efficient. The idea of pressing one button, and one user intereface to program 4 or 5 different advertising/promo bots just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Computers are built to handle complex routines, I shouldn't have to log into all these different forums,ad sites,etc when 5 lines of code can do it and use a proxy to hide my ass/footprints! As they say, "you multiply your efforts with automation." That statement couldn't be any truer.

MEGAONLINEPROFITS
    Is it cracked? I don't see any 'crack' folder...(just asking)

Banned

If I start the program I got a msg
    thats the program is configured for another computer....