Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PART 2: More Tips To Make Money With Gallery-Dumps! (Noobs, Everyone Click NOW!)

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

Default PART 2: More Tips To Make Money With Gallery-Dumps! (Noobs, Everyone Click NOW!)

ok..so basically everyone in history who has ever visited the LB forums has read the most viewed thread in the Making Money With Linkbucks subforum
    If you have not, here it is. [18+]NOOBS Click Here! evryone click here! my methods for making $$

Here are various tips that will get you more and more money from this.

The Other Two Are Dead...

1. For Gallery Dump, AmateursPixx, and revengeoftheex, MAKE A USERNAME WHEN DUMPING A GALLERY!! And then put that link on your blog or in your forum signature saying something like, "FOR MORE GALLERIES CLICK HERE!"
    2. Always Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word
      (This somehow attracts the attention of the viewer)
    3. Also, put some words in CAPS, only some..at most 3.
    4. Always, ALWAYS..put "!!!" aka Exclamation point for some reason, that also gets attention of the viewer.
    5. For some reason, white girls, (most preferably blonde) get the most views..
    6. When dumping your gallery in revengeoftheex and gallery-dump, if you have a blog or forum or something and want to promote it, put a bbcode of the link of it right before AND right after the BBCode of the images.
    7. As stated before by various members, have AT LEAST 100 pictures.
    8. The most popular category is Amateur. So make sure to talk about that somewhere in the title.
    9. When titling your gallery, PLEASE have good grammar..

Here are some examples of some Titles that are very good examples and will get AT LEAST 400 views, YES these are the titles of my very own gallery-dumps.
    • REALLY Sexy Asses Of All Races In Booty Shorts! DAMN!!
    • These Girls Model And Suck And Fuck Like A Pro!!
    • DAMN! Is This An Amateur Nudist Beach Or What?
    • LOTS and LOTS Of Young Amateur Teens!
    • OOOPSS! These Amateurs Will Never Know About These!
    • HOTTEST Blonde Girl I Will EVER Post! Click NOW!

Here are some BAD examples
    • Jade - couch
    • very sexy girl put a dildo in her pussy
    • Blonde girl in a hot sexy photo session

I have kept these secrets to myself since I started doing this hehe. Now ya will start making some $$$

I think this thread should be stickied Suchintan, POST IF U AGREE!!!!!!

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

I definitely agree that this thread should be stickied, like I said before and like you mentioned in this thread about how your threads are the most viewed, I totally agree that you are the godfather of the widely used Gallery-dump-Linkbucks method. This thread should be stickied!
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

ill sticky this...the only reason why i dont want to is cuz it was starting to look messy

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suchintan View Post
    ill sticky this...the only reason why i dont want to is cuz it was starting to look messy
    You can delete my video thread if you want, although I would like to see more videos tho.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by mikekh10a View Post
    [*] When dumping your gallery in revengeoftheex and gallery-dump, if you have a blog or forum or something and want to promote it, put a bbcode of the link of it right before AND right after the BBCode of the images.
    How can I obtain the bbcode of the link of my blog?

[*] As stated before by various members, have AT LEAST 100 pictures.
    Why? Wouldn't it be better to post less so as to have pictures available to keep updating? In your opinion is it advisable in forums to post also 100 pictures each time?

[*] The most popular category is Amateur. So make sure to talk about that somewhere in the title.
    Famous models (like Jenna Jameson that cannot go in amateur) isn't it a good category? What do you think?
    Last edited by suchintan; 10-06-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Why? Wouldn't it be better to post less so as to have pictures available to keep updating? In your opinion is it advisable in forums to post also 100 pictures each time?
    I post 24 pics at once for that reason... and as there is an IP limin, that works even best

Btw, don't triple post
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    I post 24 pics at once for that reason... and as there is an IP limin, that works even best

Btw, don't triple post
    What do you mean by IP limit? You mean that if you post 100 pictures you can get suspected of spamming? (Maybe I'm a bit paranoid with the subject of spamming but as i have read the other posts I want to learn from other users experience and not have linkbucks banned from more forums you know to keep the goldmine producing (for jsemi in spanish:no encontré una expresión equivalente en inglés pero en español sería "no matar la gallina de los huevos de oro")

PS:I have to apologise again with the forum for triple posting

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

there, all merged..doesnt that look neater?

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    What do you mean by IP limit? You mean that if you post 100 pictures you can get suspected of spamming? (Maybe I'm a bit paranoid with the subject of spamming but as i have read the other posts I want to learn from other users experience and not have linkbucks banned from more forums you know to keep the goldmine producing (for jsemi in spanish:no encontré una expresión equivalente en inglés pero en español sería "no matar la gallina de los huevos de oro")

PS:I have to apologise again with the forum for triple posting
    Spamming has nothing to do with it, it's only than only the first 30 clicks on a day are counted, so having 100 from 1 person is the same as having 30 ^^

Also thanks for the spanish translation, it's really the same as in English and it's really a good proverb.

I have not been banned from any forum, and I use linkbucks for every gallery, with popups and n 3 megathreads 3 times a day.

Also don't worry about the triple post a long as you don't make it again
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

thanks
    I will try!