Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks Payment Proof

Thumbs up my latest payment!!!!

I got paid last night while i was talking with Tsuba...
    jejeje don't believe it? well it is up to you..but i have that money in my paypal account...

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    I got paid last night while i was talking with Tsuba...
    jejeje don't believe it? well it is up to you..but i have that money in my paypal account...

I believe it, and the proof has been added.

Be careful about that transaction ID, it's clearly visible
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

Thumbs up thanksss

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
    I believe it, and the proof has been added.

Be careful about that transaction ID, it's clearly visible
    Ok...thanks...and i will take care of my ID next time i cashout...which i believe will be next week on Monday...$123.25 so far... hehhe.
    I will post my proof of payment as soon as i get them..please sometimes ask why i get paid fast but it is because i live in the united states and Linkbucks is closer there is a place here in california i believe..

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Ok...thanks...and i will take care of my ID next time i cashout...which i believe will be next week on Monday...$123.25 so far... hehhe.
    I will post my proof of payment as soon as i get them..please sometimes ask why i get paid fast but it is because i live in the united states and Linkbucks is closer there is a place here in california i believe..

Thanks.
    Ok, but you don't have to haste, just post you proof when you can or when you want

And I think you get paid fast because you don't request on weekends or on peek hours

Thumbs up ok..

Ok, but you don't have to haste, just post you proof when you can or when you want
    I want to...i did not know this thread existed, i found it when i was browing on other threads, i always used to visit the Making Money With Linkbucks section.

And I think you get paid fast because you don't request on weekends or on peek hours
    That may be right, but i have requested on weekend too and they are the same...they get here fast i also receive a message on my phone saying i have got a payment from paypal...no kidding i get paid in a marking of 10-14 hours that is unbelieveable but it is true...i will post the time requested and when i received it.
    Last edited by marjt711; 11-22-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: text edited

nice really info.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpal View Post
    nice really info.
    You have been given a warning. Write write meaningful posts or you will be banned. (Thanks mithandir ^^)
    Last edited by jsemi11; 11-23-2008 at 10:55 AM.

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

You have been given a warning. Write meaningless post or you will be banned.
    Although it is understandable what you want to express jsemi, actually it is 'write meaningful posts or you will be banned' or 'write meaningless posts and you will be banned'. Sorry but I recently came back from my CAE exam and I have to correct this . Anyway, I don't know the point of posting as he/she is doing he isn't even spamming (in the sense of promoting something except for his signature...) so does he only want to bother? At least the other with the joke of the web urls was more creative or maybe you're facing a robot

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Although it is understandable what you want to express jsemi, actually it is 'write meaningful posts or you will be banned' or 'write meaningless posts and you will be banned'. Sorry but I recently came back from my CAE exam and I have to correct this. Anyway, I don't know the point of posting as he/she is doing he isn't even spamming (in the sense of promoting something except for his signature...) so does he only want to bother? At least the other with the joke of the web urls was more creative or maybe you're facing a robot
    Wow! It's true XD I had a mistake

And if he keeps doing that, I will just ban him

Payments were done yesterday
    Earn easy cash($$$) for uploading,Uploading