Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Full Page Script "Bad Request" Problem

same thing on my blog and website!!...

same problem from few day..

well i just pulled my script. I'll reactivate it if/when they get it fixed...

Hopefully soon.

they earn a lot of cash with this shit and can´t fix the problem! very unprofessional! Fix the problem NOW!

Anyone know of another similar company with similar payouts? i am trying to plan just in case this is it for linkbucks. I requested a payout 4 days ago and no action on it other than "in Review" and my script is down. Not looking good.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by revenuetree View Post
    Anyone know of another similar company with similar payouts? i am trying to plan just in case this is it for linkbucks. I requested a payout 4 days ago and no action on it other than "in Review" and my script is down. Not looking good.

Thanks.
    Linkbee.com may be your alternative. They have banner (frame) and interstitial ads. I don't know your needs but they have a pretty good api that you can use for remote link creation, stat gathering etc. If you want I can help you for php coding. Right now i am using it at my site. www.hotecchi.com. Contact me at [email protected]

I am really looking for a program that has the full page script like this one HAD. I have over a 1,000 videos and add 7 a day to my gallery. It would be a nightmare to have to create a link for each one. That was one of the beauties of linkbucks was the full page script.

Yes, full page script was a treat but the problem is no one is providing that. The next best thing is using the api provided or mass link conversion. I have written a php wrapper for that to create mine. I am adding nearly 150 pics to my gallery daily and I can understand what pain in the ass manually creating links is.

Edit Adf.ly seems good too..They have a easy link option just like linkbucks.
    Last edited by linkbuckward; 03-08-2010 at 01:12 PM.

This site had full page script too. Join now:

http://link-profit.com/?ref=cyclonmaster

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonmaster View Post
    This site had full page script too. Join now:

http://link-profit.com/?ref=cyclonmaster
    I don't think so. They only have mass link generator (10 links at a time)