Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Problem with payout?!

when my payment went to Complete i still did not receive it so i am now sceptical about this until admin's are back ... i really do not know what i the prob ... i use the same paypal address as my email and maybe this is prob but i do not know how
    same here, my friend has this problem too

My PayPal account is premier, i am verified since 2007 and i never have problems recieving money there. Just for testing last night i request payment and this morning it was on my Paypal (thanks for that LB team)

Hey does anyone know how can i contact web masters, because on help no one is replying

i too are interested ... i also add a comment on Blog about that ... i am interested because i really would like to know what is the problem before i ask for my another payment

i would not like that even this one not come to my PP

Oh, sorry to hear this and hope everything gets fixed for you. I've always had a great experience with the program and have always noticed that they go out of their way to make something right when there's a mistake. Hope everythings good with the program!

still interested ... when we will be able to contact or atleast get an answer for our problems