Thread: Link Buck Good And Honest

Default Link Buck Good And Honest

Id like to say this is my 6th week I have been with Link Bucks. I was also using another program u all know. Linkbucks is the best by far. They did not cheat me out of clicks like another site. Im over 90.00 Dollars now and your competitor shaved off 100,000 hits last month and I only made 14.95. I Veteran of LB and a few others show me all the tricks . What this other company does to save "CASH" they know there new people wont make the 5.00 quota or a low payout. So they take care of there people who have been there for a long while and getting 1.9 million hits and more and pay them well with the "Cash" they save from newbies. This is a fact. Id like to see LB get a program that has better website where u can control your blog and see the actual clicks and where they come from. Most of us are only staying with this cheating company just to store our pics and they pay us whatever they want so we don't whole heartily perform for them just enough to stay and use there software. They claim the get calling them fake hits or Google hits or some crap. I have my own website and I'm going to convert only to link bucks. Come post at my site if you like. http://magnum4x.bplaced.net I am liberal and easy going and Looking for assistant admin. Thanks Mag

this site is not working ... cannot find it

Default just click on link

Greatly Respected Member mikekh10a's Avatar

damn spam.