Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: any news of payout?

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    Patience Sudi patience...

America is in a recession and economic crisis right now..
    Hmm, recession and economic crisis.

check out this thread

http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=1693

Linkbucks Private Ninja jsemi11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinaydaily View Post
    me too.
    i have 3 payment requests in review.
    Please, don't requests that many payments at once!!!!! Don't request 3 5$ payments instead of a 5$ one, please
    Join the best and only PTC I trust: Neobux

I have 2 payments in review.Each 5$. with a gap of 2 days.I didn't request at a time.

a option to add the request to the pending one could be a good idea

anyways LB has never missing a paiement so stay cool

I never say that LB is frad or something like that, I already got $400 + from here, just want to Is there any technical problem there? and any projected date for payout?

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

I have 6 payments in review but they're not $5!
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

I have 3 payments in review of 5$. I am beginning to doubt linkbucks. It has been been good to me but is this the start of the linkbucks scam?
    Uploading.com Earn money for uploading your files:http://uploading.com/partners/299753/

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by southgater View Post
    I have 3 payments in review of 5$. I am beginning to doubt linkbucks. It has been been good to me but is this the start of the linkbucks scam?
    I don't see it as a scam since we didn't make any purchases. It is free money. Take it or leave.

The only thing I see from this is delayed payments if they've reached their limit in paypal balance and has to wait for the advertiser to send in payments.

But lb is clearly making a profit. Whatever you make, they basically make the same amount of money in profit.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    I don't see it as a scam since we didn't make any purchases. It is free money. Take it or leave.

The only thing I see from this is delayed payments if they've reached their limit in paypal balance and has to wait for the advertiser to send in payments.

But lb is clearly making a profit. Whatever you make, they basically make the same amount of money in profit.
    It is free money but I convert my links into linkbucks links on the premise that I get something in return. If linkbucks has stopped their end of the bargain but I am still converting links expecting a return then it is a scam.
    Uploading.com Earn money for uploading your files:http://uploading.com/partners/299753/

It is free money but I convert my links into linkbucks links on the premise that I get something in return. If linkbucks has stopped their end of the bargain but I am still converting links expecting a return then it is a scam.
    If they do that, or they have anything like this in their mind then at first they will close this forum. Because after a certain time (max 1-2 month) we will sought here and all over net that it is a scam. And no one will do LB. so it will destroy their entire reputation. Now my friend reputation is hard to build. There are 1000 money making programs are available on net but only few are reputed like Lb.