Thread: Before you bitch about your spam posts being deleted

Greatly Respected Member

Arrow Before you bitch about your spam posts being deleted

From this moment forward, I will be roaming these forums and without warning deleting all your horse crap spam posts, bump posts and in some cases your entire thread.

Linkbucks staff have discussed moderating all new posts prior to them being visible on the message board.
    Meaning : You would not be able to see your new post or new thread until is approved by message board staff. That could take quite some time to be reviewed. I am sure this would not make many of you very happy.

Things that totally annoy me to no end :

1. I am so tired of seeing a posts deleted at 2:10pm only to be replaced by a bump post at 2:12pm. Then the 2:12pm post is deleted and replaced with yet another bump at 4:01pm.
    (Instant 2 day ban) No warnings, No PM's, you're just outta here!

2. Machine-gun creation of threads with the same exact topic !
    ( This includes the Test Area )

3. Bumping your thread every hour on the hour / three to four times a day. This includes the ones that have conversations with themselves just to bump their thread.
    ( I banned a few of you for ( 2 ) two days already )

4. The idiots spamming every category with their credit card scam crap.
    ( You are simply instantly banned )

A. You'll know I am getting pissed when you're banned for a day or two.
    B. Create another thread and continue your excessive bumping and or spamming, I will delete both threads.
    C. Next you will be permanently banned / all your posts deleted.

If you think you can come here, break the rules, spam, and then cry about why your spam was deleted... You're WRONG!!

It's been the wild west around here for way to long and now there's a new sheriff in town!

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 05-09-2010 at 03:37 PM.