Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Birthday Thread

happy birthday
    Many health and money)))

Happy birthday mate. The domain Bookzz.org isn’t into work anymore, and the world’s largest ebook library Bookzz has got a new domain name or its Alternative b-ok.org which would be fulfilling your request onwards.

Happy Birth day to all who having BD in this Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dzidzo View Post
    Help! What to give my bf? He is turning 22 in a week! He is a WoW pro gamer, loves art and reads philosophy at university. Any suggestions?
    Hi Dzidzo!
    Were I to give presents to WoW pro gamers I would certainly give a lot of gold https://overgear.com/games/wow/gold. For them it is like regular money but better and at the same time it is a very unusual present by the way

Mine is December 2nd, but usually it's time for my college exams. Writing papers is a torture for me! Thank God, I’ve found a necessary essay sample on this website. It helped me do my own paper.

My birthday is October 2nd. I am saving up for my birthday gift. It's an expensive Hermes bag. I've been saving since last year. But now I am not even close to the money I need for this bag. My cousin recommended me to read an article about replica Hermes Birkin bag by Dhana and I was shocked to see how identical the bag looks to the authentic Hermes bag that I saw in the Hermes store the other day. Even if I have the money, I still have to wait a long time for my Hermes bag. Maybe I will go for replica Hermes bag instead.