Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Hi, I have in Review.

It could be because you keep changing your pay accounts and it looks a bit fishy.

System payment has been got error

Hi,

is there any prevision when everything will be back fully operational?

At this moment i have only waited for over 10 days in one time.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Not true at all. Limited status is ONLY given to those who break the rules. It has nothing to do with performance score. You could have a performance score of 0.01% and still not be limited, as long as you are passing the proprietary "human test." Linkbucks has a sure way to detect real people and real clicks. Those who become limited are failing this test 100% of the time, meaning their clicks are fraudulent or somehow in violation of the TOS. Before the human test, Linkbucks was essentially paying money to unethical members and getting nothing in return. If real people aren't viewing/clicking the ads, Linkbucks LOSES $.
    sir. I do not understand by the terms of not real clicks with real clicks and not human viewer ?

Can you explained in more details.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Enternalxdeath View Post
    sir. I do not understand by the terms of not real clicks with real clicks and not human viewer ?

Can you explained in more details.
    I'm not sure how else I can put it. Clicks from humun beings are accepted. Non-human clicks do not count and you will be banned if you're caught with fraudulent clicks. We have a system to detect human clicks as opposed to fake clicks. Your account will be limited if you're caught for click fraud. That's as good as I can explain it. For more info, contact support.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I'm not sure how else I can put it. Clicks from humun beings are accepted. Non-human clicks do not count and you will be banned if you're caught with fraudulent clicks. We have a system to detect human clicks as opposed to fake clicks. Your account will be limited if you're caught for click fraud. That's as good as I can explain it. For more info, contact support.
    oh you mean if someone use some kind of auto click application. I understand it now. Tq sir.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by poowee99 View Post
    I has been request payment from 11/8/2011.I not get payment

Please review my payment help me
    Why don't you try reading this :
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showpost...94&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    It can take up to seven (7) business days to receive payment.
    Last edited by Steffi; 11-09-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by thmartinn View Post
    I accept ability the minimum payout afterwards 2 ages trial! huh! However, if I try to appeal payment, it just appearance me "Your annual is bound awaiting analysis due to acutely poor performance." It aswell dont accept any almanac in Pay Appeal History. My achievement account just 11%..
    I realize English may not be your native tongue, but I have no idea what you're trying to say...
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default payment review

I has been request payment from 1/12/2012.I not get payment

Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    It can take up to seven (7) business days to receive payment.

***IT More than 7 days.*** Suzuki Please help me

Last edited by poowee99; 01-24-2012 at 04:02 PM.