Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by alfurez View Post
    fuck shit linbuck waiting for 3 month payme my 12dollar and now this Payment account was blocked by Linkbucks and cannot to be used to request payment go hell linkbuck suck
    Yes darling it's me.. Super Princess Stephanie ...

Ohhhh lookie lookie who is here ... If it isn't the 'Nicaraguan Proxy Master' ... How did you make out with the extension that bypasses the intermission delay timer for adfly and Linkbucks ?

@weebler76
    If you think you're going to obtain link juice from YA's PR7.. think again ... All outbound links are 'no follow' ...
    Why must I always be the bearer of bad news

Anyhoooo.. Hi Admin Suzuki.. I see nothing hasn't really changed around here ... Scammers trying to scam away as usual ...

Super Moderator shahbaz200.. Hi to you too ... Thanks for looking at my profile a lil bit ago ...
    I am sure Admin Suzuki can tell you all about me ... Admin Atticus.. not so much

Huggs & Kisses -> Admin Commander Bucks ...

Tootles

Sincerely
    Stephanie

I can drive tons of traffic to your site Free for 2 weeks....then it's only 20.00 per month if you like the results! For more info e-mail me

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post

Ohhhh lookie lookie who is here ... If it isn't the 'Nicaraguan Proxy Master' ... How did you make out with the extension that bypasses the intermission delay timer for adfly and Linkbucks ?

@weebler76
    If you think you're going to obtain link juice from YA's PR7.. think again ... All outbound links are 'no follow' ...

Anyhoooo.. Hi Admin Suzuki.. I see nothing hasn't really changed around here ... Scammers trying to scam away as usual ...

Super Moderator shahbaz200.. Hi to you too ... Thanks for looking at my profile a lil bit ago ...
    I am sure Admin Suzuki can tell you all about me ... Admin Atticus.. not so much

Tootles

Sincerely
    Stephanie
    Hi Stephanie, I have seen many posts of you, specially in Payments Proof thread. What I knew that you was Super Moderator here but why you left I don't know. But I guess due to removal of banners. You love animal hunting in forest from what have I saw from your pictures
    Btw good to see your post.
    Last edited by shahbaz200; 08-16-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post

@weebler76

Tootles

Sincerely
    Stephanie
    I'm not looking for "link juice" dipshit and I already know that Yahoo Answers is no follow as does anyone who has seriously used them. What they do offer is a huge amount of exposure from their community and many of their questions show very highly in search results which results in traffic to the question, then traffic to the link in the answer. According to Linkbucks my traffic is manufactured rather than coming from YA anyway, so it wouldn't matter. I still can't get anyone to explain why I'm still "manufacturing" thousands of clicks per month 4 months after Linkbucks stopped paying me.

ok thank you i got .. so epassporte says that you need to recieve 5 dollars for your account to be activated for that i must give you guys my id..
    ok i'll find it and update my account.. anyways does anyone know in your epassporte account settings where i can view my epassporte ID... ?