Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoroso View Post
    And I? so that I take but of a month asking the payment of 10 dollars and always they delay it to me?
    15 days is soon enough.

No way! some administrator tell me that I take so much time asking 11 dollars and give me no back parais of payment (ie not ever pay me) is that this already tired and the google translator does not too well, sorry but I understand ......

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoroso View Post
    No way! some administrator tell me that I take so much time asking 11 dollars and give me no back parais of payment (ie not ever pay me) is that this already tired and the google translator does not too well, sorry but I understand ......
    So how's your pending payment? How many days it took for your payment?

Quote Originally Posted by reidel21 View Post
    So how's your pending payment? How many days it took for your payment?
    11 dollars and never I get it to receive no matter how hard it attempt : (

is your payment processor paypal? i got mine a while ago and still it's instant.. linkbucks pays instantly

And already found out in which it mistook XD to me, he was in which does not insert the email and if the code pay pale ............. greetings and I feel it by instir in which ocurria an error and there is no it

so you mean you didn't put your paypal account... good thing you got paid now.

Default Limited account?

Hey linkbucks, why did you put my account as limited one? I use linkbucks for a while and earned almost $66 with you, so please explain me the reason why you decided now to lock my account. Thank you in advance.

linbuck i already use payza for send me Unpaid balance:10 dollar always say review after i week its no review but dont send me the money to my account payza wath happen

My payment reviewed for a 2 days the got payment
    Wish Happy New Year 2017 to your friend.