Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by weebler76 View Post
    Still no response to email or forum post, but I did finally receive payment today.
    Congrats haw long you wait ??
    i'm waiting a payement too

Stay away from this company! Bunch of scammers! I got my account limited for no reason! My main source of traffic is youtube! And to be more specific all traffic are came from youtube annotations so my Traffic are all Legit! No Spam, No Bots, No Proxies! Now that my account is limited, i don't get credits from my traffic, BTW all my links are still alive! Can you guys explain what did i violate?
    Last edited by rap8557; 05-13-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Everything was fix
    Last edited by stevetry; 05-17-2014 at 08:28 AM.

linkbucks is not normal, there is something strange, I hope linkbucks is not finished

Quote Originally Posted by stevetry View Post
    My account was limited also i been one of the more pro linkbusck people there are i defended them and shit they were as trusted as adf i still refuse to say the became scammers yet but the the clues points to them limiting the big accounts so that they can still make money without paying i will give them till the end of the week to reply if they dont i will start deleting the links and if your account was limited forever i suggest you do the same them meaby the sting in their earnings will make them FUCKING TALK

I been here 4 years
    I think i'm a threat to them since i can deliver tons of traffic if i want to.. luckily im still on the beta testing phase but still i want to get paid for my traffic!! I've spend $10 to boost on my videos so that i can deliver traffic and yet no reply from their support, no reply here on forums no nothing! I've already move my links to adfly i hope they pay me.

Payment account was blocked by Linkbucks and cannot to be used to request payment what mean that linkbuck 4 month in review for only 11 dollar after tell that blocked

my account limited again with no reasons and no reply from themalso i am a member since 2 years, do not respond, I've been waiting for more than 3 week

and do not pay
    Last edited by comixhunter; 05-17-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Latest payment proof till today http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthre...ement-recieved

Quote Originally Posted by comixhunter View Post
    my account limited again with no reasons and no reply from themalso i am a member since 2 years, do not respond, I've been waiting for more than 3 week

and do not pay
    Quote Originally Posted by rap8557 View Post
    I think i'm a threat to them since i can deliver tons of traffic if i want to.. luckily im still on the beta testing phase but still i want to get paid for my traffic!! I've spend $10 to boost on my videos so that i can deliver traffic and yet no reply from their support, no reply here on forums no nothing! I've already move my links to adfly i hope they pay me.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfurez View Post
    Payment account was blocked by Linkbucks and cannot to be used to request payment what mean that linkbuck 4 month in review for only 11 dollar after tell that blocked

Please read here posted by administrator Suzuki.
    https://www.linkbucks.com/profile.as...logview&id=126

They are flooded with many mails and maybe complaining same error hence posted on Linkbucks rather then replying everyone via email. They are trying to fix error and your account might be back if it is falsely limited.
    Last edited by shahbaz200; 05-17-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Reviewed again. So far every time I've requested payment it's been reviewed. I've not actually used linkbucks in a few weeks. The links that I'm earning from have already been reviewed 3 times.

Account limited again. That's a bunch of crap and you know it. No TOS were violated. As usual it's your excuse to hold payment longer and not credit any of my clicks for 24 hours.

It's MY money that you are not paying. It ceased to be yours when I delivered the traffic. Lift the restrictions on my account immediately and credit me for the clicks I am missing.

My next step is to file a complaint with the FTC.