Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by weebler76 View Post
    Account limited again. That's a bunch of crap and you know it. No TOS were violated. As usual it's your excuse to hold payment longer and not credit any of my clicks for 24 hours.

It's MY money that you are not paying. It ceased to be yours when I delivered the traffic. Lift the restrictions on my account immediately and credit me for the clicks I am missing.

My next step is to file a complaint with the FTC.
    Bro divert all your links. Do not use LB anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rap8557 View Post
    Bro divert all your links. Do not use LB anymore.
    Yes, as simple as that!
    Stop crying out loud here in lb Instead of crying, just change your links to other ppc if your not satisfied with their service. your just wasting your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by fatexshana View Post
    Yes, as simple as that!
    Stop crying out loud here in lb Instead of crying, just change your links to other ppc if your not satisfied with their service. your just wasting your time here.
    If I want to cry I'll cry. They are still holding my money and I'll be crying til I get it. It's not a lot, but the point is that it's mine and should be paid. Also I have a lot of links to change and while I'm changing them they are benefiting and not paying so if you don't want to deal with my "crying" then don't read my posts.

Administrator

If I want to cry I'll cry. They are still holding my money and I'll be crying til I get it. It's not a lot, but the point is that it's mine and should be paid. Also I have a lot of links to change and while I'm changing them they are benefiting and not paying so if you don't want to deal with my "crying" then don't read my posts.
    I assure you that moaning and groaning like a child won't help any. We're looking into your issue and all we ask for is a bit of patience. If we were out to ruin your life as you're so dramatically suggesting, you would not even have an account. If you expect to get better service by trolling and being difficult then think again.

As I told you, provide support with whatever technical details that can prove where your traffic is coming from and spare us the drivel. So far I haven't seen you post any useful data to explain why Yahoo Answers works OK for everyone but you. You must be up to something, whether it's intentionally deceptive or not.

The fact that you haven't posted one example link/destination link, link ID, screenshot, timeframe of when the issue began, an explanation as to why all your referrers are blank, anything else like cloaking services, redirects, etc. that could've caused a conflict.. really makes me wonder. Instead you're going on and on about this and that - none of which is any help at all. We did well just to squeeze out the fact that you're using YA. Not sure why you insist on making us pull teeth in our attempts to get to the bottom of this.

Let's keep the investigative process simple with only tech talk. Stay focused and cut the BS so we can try to help you. Help us help you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

well you can always change the links to non paid links while you wait they do give you that option or you disable them for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I assure you that moaning and groaning like a child won't help any. We're looking into your issue and all we ask for is a bit of patience. If we were out to ruin your life as you're so dramatically suggesting, you would not even have an account. If you expect to get better service by trolling and being difficult then think again.

As I told you, provide support with whatever technical details that can prove where your traffic is coming from and spare us the drivel. So far I haven't seen you post any useful data to explain why Yahoo Answers works OK for everyone but you. You must be up to something, whether it's intentionally deceptive or not.

The fact that you haven't posted one example link/destination link, link ID, screenshot, timeframe of when the issue began, an explanation as to why all your referrers are blank, anything else like cloaking services, redirects, etc. that could've caused a conflict.. really makes me wonder. Instead you're going on and on about this and that - none of which is any help at all. We did well just to squeeze out the fact that you're using YA. Not sure why you insist on making us pull teeth in our attempts to get to the bottom of this.

Let's keep the investigative process simple with only tech talk. Stay focused and cut the BS so we can try to help you. Help us help you.
    I did post a screenshot, but that particular post was blocked for "moderator approval". Do a damn google search for the link that's getting all my traffic and you'll get 595 results that are all YA or sites who use their syndicated content.

You're a mod right? Well approve the post you're saying I never made.

Thank you stevetry. I forgot about that.

I did post a screenshot, but that particular post was blocked for "moderator approval". Do a damn google search for the link that's getting all my traffic and you'll get 595 results that are all YA or sites who use their syndicated content.

Your traffic comes from Yahoo answers right? Can you tell us the account you are using on yahoo to post all these stuff? It would be helpful.

Administrator

Please refrain from language and disrespect, and "crying." I assure you that none of that is helpful.

Also, you're not being clear with what you're saying. We shouldn't need to google anything. You're the one in the spotlight so simply provide us some gritty details. Too many details are better than not enough! I haven't seen any details yet except for "I use YA." Sorry, not good enough. Still waiting.

As shahbaz200 suggested, a Yahoo account would be helpful. So would links. I'm giving you permission to spam this thread, so why not take advantage, unless you're hiding something?! I've never had to beg anyone to spam these forums so you're the first.

Seems like you have plenty of time to moan, groan, cry, etc, and spam the front page blog with adfly referrals, but not enough time to provide us with any relevant details to your methods? I'm getting the feeling that you prefer complaining over getting help regarding your account status and making progress.

I may have mentioned this before, but provide us with any and all details, such as example link/destination links, link IDs, screenshots, timeframe of when the issue began or timeframes of anything out of the ordinary, an explanation as to why all your referrers are blank, anything else like cloaking services, redirects, etc.

Anything that could potentially cause our system to see you differently than all the rest of the users who are using the YA method without issue. Any slightest detail that might be causing the obvious discrepancies which are flagging you as a cheater.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

fuck shit linbuck waiting for 3 month payme my 12dollar and now this Payment account was blocked by Linkbucks and cannot to be used to request payment go hell linkbuck suck