Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

ok thank you i got .. so epassporte says that you need to recieve 5 dollars for your account to be activated for that i must give you guys my id.. ok i'll find it and update my account.. anyways does anyone know in your epassporte account settings where i can view my epassporte ID... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Admin Suzuki is correct ... Epassporte requires a unique User ID number not a email address ... You will need to correct your Linkbucks account settings with the correct Epassporte information ...

Stephanie
    Well actually it says that i need to give you guys my Epassporte User ID not a Number as my user ID is in alpha-numerics..not only in numbers so as it requires it to complete my sign-up process.. so i've changed the email to my epassporte User ID..
    Last edited by khawaja07; 08-24-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by khawaja07 View Post
    ok thank you i got .. so epassporte says that you need to recieve 5 dollars for your account to be activated for that i must give you guys my id.. ok i'll find it and update my account.. anyways does anyone know in your epassporte account settings where i can view my epassporte ID... ?
    Look in the origional Epassporte email that they sent you verifying you are a valid Epassporte account holder ...
    If by chance you deleted that vital and ever so important email :

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/forgot.cgi

Stephanie

Look in the origional Epassporte email that they sent you verifying you are a valid Epassporte account holder ...
    If by chance you deleted that vital and ever so important email :

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/forgot.cgi

Stephanie
    i've followed your link sent a request for my password it gave my a new temporary pass.. but no sign of the ID.. anyways.. it says that im from a controlled country i need 5:00 US dollars initally for my account to be activated.. i wrote them an email to them in which i asked if i still could receive money as i was working for linkbucks a p2p service.. so they said that if linkbucks had epassporte as their payment method then i would receive the money from you guys and i could activate my account.. so simply it tells me to give you guys my Epassporte user ID which i've now given by changing my settings.. so hopefully my transections gets completed...

p.s P2P means paid to post not p2p sharing
    Last edited by khawaja07; 08-24-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Thanx guys.. my transection is complete Hurray! my first 5 dollars..

So thanks for helping... Took 3 days.. but got it in the end..

I requested my 79$ on the 17th or 18th september (can't remember) and I still haven't received it.

I had previously been paid 50$ last month and the payment was made instantly...now that I request my 79$, I am being reviewed. What's up?

How do I know what the reason for the review is?

My performance is 64% and I get about 3-4$ per day everyday...

Is 64% too low?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oswaldt View Post
    I requested my 79$ on the 17th or 18th september (can't remember) and I still haven't received it.
    What do you mean you cant remember ?
    Just look when you requested it and there is the exact date ..
    It's not rocket science

I had previously been paid 50$ last month and the payment was made instantly...now that I request my 79$, I am being reviewed. What's up?
    Payments at times go into review so Linkbucks can review to see all your clicks are valid ... as do my payments go into review at times ...

If you executed a search of this board you would have known that but of course you are exclusive right ?

How do I know what the reason for the review is?
    ^^ I just explained it to ya nipple head ^^^

My performance is 64% and I get about 3-4$ per day everyday...
    Mine is 76% .. who cares

Is 64% too low?
    The best :
    1 - United States, United Kingdom, Canada.

Somewhat Okay :
    2 - Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Lichenstein, Luxembourg, France.

Not really good at all :
    3 - Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Australia, Japan, India, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Monaco, and New Zealand.

Thanks for stopping by

Love ya
    Stephanie

What do you mean you cant remember ?
    Just look when you requested it and there is the exact date ..
    It's not rocket science
    Why would you need the exact date anyways? You're the exact date gestapo?

Payments at times go into review so Linkbucks can review to see all your clicks are valid ... as do my payments go into review at times ...

If you executed a search of this board you would have known that but of course you are exclusive right ?
    You're right, I would've probably known all this if I would've executed a search. But now, why would I execute a search when you could be doing it for me?

Just kidding, I'll execute a search next time.

^^ I just explained it to ya nipple head ^^^
    My head looks nothing like a nipple.

Mine is 76% .. who cares
    Somebody

The best :
    1 - United States, United Kingdom, Canada.

Somewhat Okay :
    2 - Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Lichenstein, Luxembourg, France.

Not really good at all :
    3 - Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Australia, Japan, India, Denmark, Hong Kong, Monaco, and New Zealand.
    hong kong isn't a country.

Love ya,
    Ozzy "The situation"

Greatly Respected Member

Why would you need the exact date anyways?
    You're the one that originally brought it up ... I personally couldn't care less ...

You're right, I would've probably known all this if I would've executed a search. But now, why would I execute a search when you could be doing it for me?
    I do not need to execute a search because I keep myself well informed ... unlike some people that keep asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over again ...

My head looks nothing like a nipple.
    Maybe not but you're uninformed and your lazy searching talents certainly make it seem like it is ...

hong kong isn't a country.
    First off it's spelled with leading capital letters ...
    Secondly, even though Hong Kong is in China.. Hong Kong implements its own IP ranges ...

You're not going to out-do-me so just go sit yourself down somewhere little boy ...

Stephanie

You're not going to out-do-me so just go sit yourself down somewhere little boy ...

Stephanie
    Would you just relax. Jeez... what's up with all the anger.