Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: My Payment is in Review / Poor performance

Default All my payment stuck at review...

Hi dear admin,
    My first 3 payment are all stuck at review. I not even get through my first one... Is linkbucks paying site? I need to have proof of payment to get more referral...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwishes View Post
    Hi dear admin,
    My first 3 payment are all stuck at review. I not even get through my first one... Is linkbucks paying site? I need to have proof of payment to get more referral...
    So you made 3 payment requests at one time? I would recommend waiting for one to clear before making another one, otherwise there will be further delays.

Also, all payments in review should be processed very shortly.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default Payment recieved as promised

Thanks a lot Admin. All 3 payments cleared.
    However, i got one question. My account balance are now in negative value... How could this possible? When i requested last payment, my balance is ~2$, now it become ~-2$... Please help...
    Last edited by Winterwishes; 06-01-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Default All payment 100% goes to review...

Is anyone still have the direct payment? Mine was 100% under review... My suggestion is if this is due to high payment request, just make it a regular per week payment (Such as Monday and so on - similar to file host).

Please consider. Thanks.

Added today: hi, thanks and i has been paid.
    Last edited by Winterwishes; 06-20-2011 at 03:54 PM.

hi,

i have an request pending since 6/8/2011 10:30:28 AM.

This isn't normal, i've already contacted support but it no luck.

Is something going on?

edit: Have just been paid.
    Last edited by tomatesuicida; 06-20-2011 at 09:57 AM.

I basically got 2 questions:

1) What's performing score?

I tried to read through people's posts, so far I don't see anyone answered this question directly.
    I don't understand why can't linkbucks just have a FAQ to explain it.

2) Why to count each link inside a mult-link group, and then count the group itself as another link???

Under Manage Links, I saw 17 links in my ACTIVE, then 39 in ALL, there's nothing disabled or expired. I didn't understand why first then I realized in ACTIVE you don't count the links inside a multi-link group, but in ALL you do, and you count the group itself as another link too.
    I don't understand why so? Now does it mean 22 of my links are NOT active? Is that the reason of my poor performance?

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kswgric View Post
    I basically got 2 questions:

1) What's performing score?

I tried to read through people's posts, so far I don't see anyone answered this question directly.
    I don't understand why can't linkbucks just have a FAQ to explain it.
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=1548
    Sticky in the making money category.
    Quote Originally Posted by kswgric View Post
    2) Why to count each link inside a mult-link group, and then count the group itself as another link???

Under Manage Links, I saw 17 links in my ACTIVE, then 39 in ALL, there's nothing disabled or expired. I didn't understand why first then I realized in ACTIVE you don't count the links inside a multi-link group, but in ALL you do, and you count the group itself as another link too.
    I don't understand why so? Now does it mean 22 of my links are NOT active? Is that the reason of my poor performance?
    I am not sure what you are asking here.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Default Payment Pending Review

My 3 other payment request were paid 24 hours after the request was made without any hassle. This time however it is pending for review for over 3 days now. Is there a new policy or something I missed?

Thanks

My payment still in the "Review" .
    Hope they will process it soon

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by phongcui View Post
    My payment still in the "Review" .
    Hope they will process it soon
    They will. Just be patient and don't bug us about it until you wait at least a week or two
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman