Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where are you?

Cardiff, In the UK. So every $2 to you is 1 to me..

Default Head or Tail

Quote Originally Posted by SirPreme View Post
    Hi from germany!
    Thanks for the cool blog! Hey to Germany. Cheers!

seneca

from toronto

Germany ^^

18 Years Old
    Rabat, MOROCCO

Quote Originally Posted by seneca View Post
    from toronto

Hello, bro! I'm glad to see you here and I must say that I have been living and working in Toronto for 7 months)) Actually I'm from Massachusetts. However, it so happened that our company has a good contract in Canada. Me and two of my colleagues were here when the quarantine started. At first, we were confused when the borders were closed but .. Our accommodation company made special offers to our boss. We got good discounts on apartments and didn't hesitate to stay in Toronto)) Our work can be remote, which is partly why there were no big problems here. I am thinking about getting a permanent contract to work in Canada now. I really like it here!

I am from Milan, Italy. Do you know this city? It's one of the four fashion capitals in the world. There are many luxury designer brands in this city. But I don't shop in designer stores these days. The quality of authentic designer items have really gone downhill. Actually, based on the facts that I found in this post about replica Gucci backpack, replicas are nowadays of better quality at much cheaper prices compared to the real deal. If you have compared the 1:1 mirror-image quality replicas with the original, you'd never buy anything, I mean literally ANYTHING from the boutiques again. Those replicas sellers are so proud of what they sell and claim that if you get a poor-quality LV, congrats! That's authentic. LOL. But if you want good-quality and sturdy LV, welcome to the replica world.