Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Poster?

Default Forum Poster?

Does anyone here knwos a forum auto poster that works and free, an auto spam tool?Or the only way we can get it is buying xrumer?

I mean wath I really want most of you want it Too, a program that bring visitors to your website automatically without have to making spam forum by forum manually as I ´ve been doing..........

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader666 View Post
    I mean wath I really want most of you want it Too, a program that bring visitors to your website automatically without have to making spam forum by forum manually as I īve been doing..........
    It's called Search engine optimization ...
    Or
    You can purchase traffic but you get what you pay for and that would be mostly worthless asian traffic.

No such thing as instant traffic ... It takes time and effort ...

Stephanie
    Super Moderator

yes indee SEO can bring it up more visitors to your web site but Iīve already been up to that but I canīt more than an average of 60 visitors per day.........And doing spam forum by forum mannually talkes a lot of time......all I wanted was a program that does the spam automatically.........I already got a Forum Poster here in the forum but itīs the v 3.0 itīs a little old and canīt be effective as it should be..........I apologize for my english it sucks..........I know that a good software like xrumer itīs expensive bit isnīt there any software freeware or with crack that could be similar to xrumer.........Iīve already searched a lot in this and Canīt find it...........

So nownody knows of a program that makes auto post in forums without havimg to buy that software?

So nobody knows of a program that makes auto post in forums without having to buy that software?

Administrator

Stop double and triple posting, please! Thanks.

Also, forum bots are not to be used!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader666
    And doing spam forum by forum mannually talkes a lot of time......all I wanted was a program that does the spam automatically
    There isn't really anywhere that tolerates spam, so try being more creative.

sorry I did that by mystake.......It was not my intention to duplicate the post.......spam is not wath I have in mind to do here..........

Respected Member

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Fourth Avenue Residences

Respected Member

Default great

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: Kartvizit