Thread: help

Default help

I have question

whether the same effect when one (who clicks on my link) wait 15 seconds or when he just click skip this page?

I want ask will I earn if someone click Skip this page? or he/she must wait 15sec?
    Last edited by goran89; 05-22-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Greatly Respected Member

Yes will still earn the same whether they click on "Skip this page" or they wait the fifteen seconds ...

Stephanie
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Yes will still earn the same whether they click on "Skip this page" or they wait the fifteen seconds ...

Stephanie
    Super Moderator
    thank you very much

you can delete this thread now

Get Geography Assignment Help in UK by expert academic writers. Our assignment helpers aim to provide 100% plagiarism free assignment help. Our approach to the core values helped us from being the most promising online assignment help to the student’s favorite assignment help in UK.For more services : Management Assignment Help | Taxation Assignment Help | Entrepreneurship Assignment Help | Public Relations Assignment Help | English Assignment Writing Help | Biology Dissertation Help

Quote Originally Posted by treatassignmenthelp View Post
    Get Geography Assignment Help in UK by expert academic writers. Our assignment helpers aim to provide 100% plagiarism free assignment help. Our approach to the core values helped us from being the most promising online assignment help to the student’s favorite assignment help in UK.For more services : Management Assignment Help | Taxation Assignment Help | Entrepreneurship Assignment Help | Public Relations Assignment Help | English Assignment Writing Help | Biology Dissertation Help

In this section, data regarding an online assignment help service is proposed. We know that the demand for services like this is indeed increasing day by day due to the part of assignment writing in student's lives is became compelling. get legal cannabidiol