Thread: Feedback on my website

Thumbs up Feedback on my website

can someone give me some feedback on my website please
    http://onlineentrepreneur.webs.com/
    Thanks

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

I would join linkreferral instead of asking for reviews here.
    People review your site and you get free site hits. I find it beneficial.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Thumbs up thanks

OK thank you..
    I will look into that.
    But still could you give me some feedback please? I will return the favour by doing the same thing or by clicking your LB link?
    Thanks

Terrible site...
    Okey that was mean. It's kind of good but it lacks one thing.
    For example you used point2shop as an example on your blog.
    1)Point2shop is f* useless if you live outside US/UK/Canada

And you need to point out the bad things about each thing. If you make everything sound good, you will be f* hunted by disappointed people, all blaming their problems on you.

i've mod your comment .you can share your point without using those word and be polite thank qwerty6666
    Last edited by qwerty6666; 06-04-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Thumbs up ok thanks

Yeah now thats an idea, advantages and disadvantages. That will be done very soon.
    For now, check out what I have done under Points2shop, do you prefer that?
    Last edited by steer100; 06-03-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Thumbs up ..

Points2shop isnt useless if outside those countries!!! top left on pointtoshop click casle and u earn money instead of points which is for use in any other country worldwide!!!
    login to your account for points2shop then go to cashle from there and ull already be signed up etc

Quote Originally Posted by steer100 View Post
    Points2shop isnt useless if outside those countries!!! top left on pointtoshop click casle and u earn money instead of points which is for use in any other country worldwide!!!
    login to your account for points2shop then go to cashle from there and ull already be signed up etc
    Cashle doesn't work better than point2shop, it's terrible as well. They limit everything. They lock us out and give us mostly offers that we need to pay for. Really really worthless site, since they only work "well" for very small parts of Europe.

LOL you are discussing the content while you should be looking at the site itself

The site is in dire need of some proper SEO optimizing.

The text needs to be rewritten, articles need to be added, And you need some proper promotion for it.

The design itself is pretty smooth(Good header!) But the layout needs work.

Overall, you need a more professional design, so people that come there will regard you to be an expert. The site needs to instill trust and right now it does not do that.

I am not trying to be unkind, but you asked for a review, so I gave you an honest one.

Um, you definitely need to change the design of your site, it looks terrible. Even if you don't have lots of money, I'm sure you will be able to afford it on web design perth because they have good prices and some discounts as well