Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website traffic?

Default Website traffic?

Hey guys. So I run a blog, called www.moneymakingonlineteam.blogspot.com
    The blog is pretty new. But I am wondering, do you guys know any good sites or how I can spread the word of the blog? I want to spread the word so that the blog actually get's somewhere. I tried with blogpinging, sent to over 1000 pings, but didn't give me any traffic really.

Your best bet are the Search Engines, and for that article marketing works great.

Try the following.

Write a nice article for your blog every day, and make sure the keywords for your blog are incorporated. The article should be in good English, and approximately 400 to 500 words long. Longer articles are okay, but not shorter,or they will become keyword stuffed, which actually gets penalized by Google and the likes.

Great now your blog has a unique article to be indexed by Google and the likes.
    Now we need to get Google to notice and index it, for that and some additional traffic Social Bookmark sites are great. An easy way to submit to the top 32 of them, is using the free service from http://www.onlywire.com.

Do this daily: Write article, publish and submit through Onlywire.

Want more traffic? Take your article, and rewrite it. Reword it so it says the same thing, but will look unique for the search engines. Submit that article to an article site like articlebase.com or articlesnatch.com. There are approximately 15 article sites worth submitting to, so rewrite the article 15 times, and submit. Each of those articles will get google hits, internal hits from the article sites themselves, and be picked up by other bloggers to use as content. All those articles carry a link back to your blog, so you will get more backlinks and traffic through them, but also a higher PR in Google.

That's it, just keep adding and submitting and your site will grow, and grow and grow.

It does take time and effort though
    Last edited by kraven; 06-05-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Bloody typos, is there ever another reason?

Could you tell me a bit more on keywords? I mean it's a money making blog, so should I just ensure that I have keywords such as the word: money
    somewhere in the article?

No, there is a bit more to it then that. Use a tool like the free version of Wordtracker to search on the word money for example.

That will show you what keyphrases are searched for most. Then those phrases you will use in your article, so that your blog can be found under those key phrases.

Also not somewhere in the article but multiple times throughout the article.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Your site I think would work great in a traffic exchange. It loads fast and is clean.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

For blogs many good sites are there like bravenet.com, weebly.com etc. and if you want to increase website traffic i suggest to use social media and networking.It gives instant traffic and easy.

traffic exchange don't helped.Indian people liked a page and its famous also.Here it is:
    India Famous WebPage

Try advertised there for promoted your blog text/banner for best Views from visitor.

u can do submissions for ur blog

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmaster42 View Post
    Your site I think would work great in a traffic exchange. It loads fast and is clean.
    Thanks for giving information.
    According to me,It drives website traffic in a slow manner.Recently i started E-commerce website and everyone recommended me to get PPC since it drives traffic instantly.When i searched i found Thewebpole.com provided PPC at low cost with Standard SEO Plan included FREE,Real-time tracking and reporting.In this way i was able to drive traffic for my website.

Hey.
    One famous quote that is 'content is king and links are queen'.
    You have to search the high PR blog site like blogger where you can post your blog , make sure in your content keyword density is good. Write good and unique content and post it. For more information search in http://www.frompo.com