Thread: LinkBucks.com Support Bug Fixed

Administrator

Default LinkBucks.com Support Bug Fixed

The Help Desk for LinkBucks.com went down over the weekend, so there were a couple days worth of support e-mails lost.

If you sent a message to support recently, there's a chance it never went through.

Please re-send your support e-mail if it is still applicable:
    http://www.linkbucks.com/contact/
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Thanks for the update! Too many sites underestimate the worth of updating their users on issues such as this.

Default Hi

Cheers you are the best!

Which type of spam?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sonucool View Post
    Which type of spam?
    I'm not sure I understand your question. What does spam have to do with this? Care to elaborate?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question. What does spam have to do with this? Care to elaborate?
    Maybe he's thinking that support couldn't reply because they got too much spam? I'm not sure myself to be honest
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq