Thread: Anyone Heard Of Lockerz?

Default Anyone Heard Of Lockerz?

I've just found a site called "Lockerz". Basically, it's a site where you watch videos for points, which you can redeem for stuff (Macbooks, iPods, Games etc). I've been on for a day, and it looks legit, but was wondering if anyone else has had success with it? Basically:

Each video is worth 6 points. They usually last from 1 minute to 3 minutes, although there can be 10 minutes ones. You watch it all (Well, I say WATCH. What I mean is, put it on and then go and do something else. Come back to the video when it's done and get your points).

A Macbook (The thing I want, as I hate my Windows 7 computer ) is 1000 points. So it doesn't take that long at all. But you can only redeem your points once a month, so I guess if your not there then you have to wait till next month.

Anyway, anyone else used it? If you want to use it, the address is here:

Lockerz

It is join by referral only though, so you will need to be referred. I don't know if I would be allowed to do it, but if you sent your email in a message to me I can refer you, or post it here and anyone who wants to can And if I'm not allowed to, I'm sorry, but it is referral only and I just thought of helping. You don't get amazing rewards for referring anyway.

(And no, I'm not an account just for saying this. I've been on Linkbucks for about a month now but not doing too well so went onto forums to find advice :L)
    Last edited by InJimbo; 06-17-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Being a long time Lockerz member I feel the need to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by InJimbo View Post
    I've just found a site called "Lockerz". Basically, it's a site where you watch videos for points, which you can redeem for stuff (Macbooks, iPods, Games etc). I've been on for a day, and it looks legit, but was wondering if anyone else has had success with it?
    The redemptions are randomly announced, there is no forewarning. All the prizes (in my experience) are "fresh out" after about 10 seconds. So if you are lucky enough you can get a prize. I once got into a redemption but the thing I wanted was fresh out (iTouch 32 gig)
    Basically:

Each video is worth 6 points.
    They are worth 6 points now, because of triple PTZ. Once that's gone they will be worth 2 PTZ. (Unless your Z-List like me, then now they are worth 12 PTZ and regularly they are worth 4 PTZ)

A Macbook (The thing I want, as I hate my Windows 7 computer ) is 1000 points.
    It's 1000 PTZ just for this redemption, meaning your chance of getting it is about 0.000000001% since everyone has 1000 PTZ. Regularly its 4 times the regular amount (so that would be 4000 PTZ in your case)

You don't get amazing rewards for referring anyway.
    You actually do. Once you have invited 20 people you get "Z-List" status meaning you get double PTZ for everything. (You also used to get a t-shirt, but I think they stopped that :/ but I did get mine)

(And no, I'm not an account just for saying this. I've been on Linkbucks for about a month now but not doing too well so went onto forums to find advice :L)
    Good luck!
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

[QUOTE=gamingmaster42;81884]Being a long time Lockerz member I feel the need to respond.

Cheers. So I joined at a nice time. Oh well. Still looks quite nice. And 10 seconds? Owch.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Yeah redeeming something at redemptions is near impossible. Once you've got enough points though, you could try getting something from SHOP, where you can use PTZ to lower (or eliminate) what you have to pay.
    Except, they don't have any Apple products at this point in SHOP. So that means no iMac or iTouch through SHOP.
    Well still have fun in Lockerz.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

This post is really inspiring. Thanks for sharing this data on Lockerz. I never heard about this site, it's the first time. Hence I'm so excited to know about it. I hope it will be a great site. private tour guides in amsterdam