Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling in E-bay?

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    you can set up your listings and then pay for the list fee and the value fee (fee after your item is sold) at the end of the month or after your sale..

When you sell the whole sale list, it is exactly the same as selling an ebook. After someone bids and wins, they pay you and you redirect them to your site to download the ebook and in this case, the whole sale list...

I don't want anything in return, I saw that you needed aid with ebay and I thought I could offer a more

lucritive deal with the HDTV whole lists....you will get more sales with those than ebooks.. since you can download most ebooks now a days...
    Sorry for the amount of questions, I'm a big noob in e-bay. I understood that I sell the whole list to someone else like I sell an e-book but I don't understand who buys the HDTV (the item) at the end and who delivers them. And you also said I can pay both fees after my sale . Is that right? If so it would be great cause I don't have to make any investment in advance.

Thread hijaking. Start a new thread to ask that ^^ ~jsemi11~
    Last edited by jsemi11; 12-12-2008 at 02:42 PM.

At university, trying to pass the tests :P

Sorry if this is considered as bumping my thread, I guess it is not, because I have something new to say so, tsubakinomai could you send me the wholesale list to mithrandir777777 at gmail.com ? (as usual tell me afterwards so as to erase the e-mail) and if you can read my previous question I would be glad

Thanks for this great Info as I am waiting on a wholesale shipment so I can start selling on e-bay, I bought the items from http://www.dhgate.com and hope to make a 300% return I will be selling pioneer hdj-1000 headphones!

So to get this straight eBay takes the fees out of your paypal account at the end of the month automatically?

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Well I cannot mass distribute the list because it will not be effective in getting sales in ebay. Keep in mind this works because not many people have the list so it makes the list very lucrative to sell on ebay.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

I like to shop on ebay. Ever since I made my first purchase on eBay a few years ago, I never try to buy things I could find online in stores. Actually, I am also buying replica designer bags online nowadays too. According to this article about the best fake designer bags, we can get replica designer items of similar quality for much more reasonable prices online. Just think about how much money you could save with replicas. I think this is such a wonderful news for fashion girls with low budgets.

I don't have much idea about eBay Marketplace working. Buts its a fact that its not an easy job to handle an ebay account. I remembered once i have also tried it but failed due to lot of restrictions. Anyways, Do you know , Hyundai hot hatchback set speed record on Baikal ice. This achievement was recorded in the Russian Book of Records. The record was set at the festival "Speed ​​Days on Baikal Ice" held in March 2020.

Hyundai holds a new record in the nomination "The highest average speed." It was installed by a “charged” hatchback Hyundai i30 N during a race of 1000 kilometers on the ice of Lake Baikal. The length of the ice ring, where the race took place, reached eight kilometers. Three Hyundai i30 N Ultimate fought for the title of champion.

Each of these vehicles covered 1020 kilometers and 700 meters. The best car carzaamin(.)com/auction at this very difficult distance was 9 hours 1 minute and 20 seconds. The maximum speed on one of the circles was 128 km / h. At the same time, the average value that fell into the Russian Book of Records is 110 km / h. The last record - 96.1 km / h - was set back in 2016.

Such "hot" hatchbacks were equipped with a two-liter 275-strong "turbo-four", working in tandem with a 6-speed manual gearbox. To "hundreds" of i30 N Ultimate accelerates in 6.4 seconds. With the Performance package, the car spends a little less time on this exercise - 6.1 seconds.