Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Blocked Linkbucks

Exclamation Facebook Blocked Linkbucks

Hi, if you have a facebook page with linkbucks links they won't work, facebook blocked them. I found a really easy solution for this. Just go to www.tinyurl.com and convert your link to tinyurl.com/*******, then it works again

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

I use bit.ly but it doesn't matter as long as you use a URL shortener.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

Really? Mine still work...I think.
    My Website: Is not working. Swell. No adult content on webs.

Yeah...my link still works...but I'm using a mirror.

Administrator

Thanks for the heads up.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Just to point out, if you use a URL shortener your risking a ban or warn. They tend to do that.
    If they don't allow a kind of url, then using a url shortener wont help if someone reports it, or finds it trough a spider.

Administrator

Nazis > Facebook lol jk
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

i hope i get a lot more money till i get banned from facebook lol

lol, cracking down on ptc links. sucks for us, they might hit the mirrors soon too. don't get banned

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

This is why I make multiple facebook accounts, then I put myself as the admin on a couple of them so my page doesn't get deleted even if my account is banned.
    I've learned from the past lol
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq