Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Blocked Linkbucks

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    You mean they pay you $50 for making a status update in your facebook account?
    No I mean that they have there own facebook page with a lot of fans, I pay them $50 for putting a status update that promotes my page.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

You can also use bit.ly through twitter and that works to.

Created a Google Chrome extension to help us all out! Bypasses facebook's stupid block!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bbbcchid?hl=en

Help me spread the word!

PM me bro...

tinyurl is good to unblock linkbuck
    Wish Happy New Year 2017 to your friend.

Very good idea. If we use tiny url then facebook will not block the url and we can easily earn some more money.

Quote Originally Posted by gmilonas View Post
    Created a Google Chrome extension to help us all out! Bypasses facebook's stupid block!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...bbbcchid?hl=en

Help me spread the word!
    That doesn't do anything useful. Facebook can simply block mids.co and the job is complete.

Johannes11

Quote Originally Posted by fidlak View Post
    Hi, if you have a facebook page with linkbucks links they won't work, facebook blocked them. I found a really easy solution for this. Just go to www.tinyurl.com and convert your link to tinyurl.com/*******, then it works again

Facebook has blocked tinyurl yet I use url9.de

Default linkbucks and facebook

Quote Originally Posted by fidlak View Post
    Hi, if you have a facebook page with linkbucks links they won't work, facebook blocked them. I found a really easy solution for this. Just go to www.tinyurl.com and convert your link to tinyurl.com/*******, then it works again
    i'm not happy with linkbucks being on my facebook. i think i get rid of it, and then it comes back. it could be on any posting from a group that i belong to and never has any rhyme or reason. i have tried to remove it using virus and malware removal programs. it DOES NOT WORK.
    I WANT THIS TO BE OFF MY FACEBOOK. i'm not trying to earn money nor am i trying to give anyone my money that i don't know unless it's in an actual real live store!!! PLEASE tell me how to get rid of this VERY annoying situation. i would like to actually click on links and NOT see your linkbucks.com adverts and have it try to download on my computer WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. this has gone on too much!

Pretty good. I will try.