Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: How To Make Facebook Fanpages

First off your going to want to make a custom tab. In order to do that you need to go Here and click "Add to my page" Under the image on the left side. A box will pop up and your page will be displayed. click the "Add to page" button and go back to your page.

Really cool and usefull info.Thanks a lot.

Greatly Respected Member

There seems to be a echo in here ...

Interesting how both of these SNs display the same URL in their signature ...

Simply add mycheapssl in the banned words list along with the no duplicate post .xml plug-in and Viola, problem solved ...

Try this on one of my boards ... My mods would put their foot so far up your ass you'd be kissing their knee cap !

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by philipkeller View Post
    A fan page is in the works for me, but I would tend to agree with the above, your presence is important.
    Presence and credibility and reputation are important. I have created a group that is growing everyday. From there I will move to a fan page.
    I know some who have had great success and made a lot of money with a facebook fan page.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolynccourtney View Post
    A fan page is in the works for me, but I tend to agree with this, their presence is important.Presence and credibility and reputation are important. I created a group that is growing every day. From there you move to a fan page.I know of some who have had great success and did a lot of money with a Facebook fan page.

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

I think the thread has served its purpose, OP can PM me if he has anything more to add and I'll reopen the thread.
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq