Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 184

Thread: How To Make Facebook Fanpages

  1. #21

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaBrasseur View Post
    No, coz there is pictures of justin bieber

  3. #23

    Default

    As much as I agree with that statement, as I hate that "guy" too, but he is popular, and good to get clicks d-(^.^)>
    But is it set up right?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaBrasseur View Post
    As much as I agree with that statement, as I hate that "guy" too, but he is popular, and good to get clicks d-(^.^)>
    But is it set up right?
    yes it is

  5. #25

    Default

    This tut has been very helpful. It has helped me make two facebook pages.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/10-Hot...app_4949752878 ( Justin Bieber pics)
    and
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/10-Hot...app_4949752878 (Megan Fox pics)

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaBrasseur View Post
    This tut has been very helpful. It has helped me make two facebook pages.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/10-Hot...app_4949752878 ( Justin Bieber pics)
    and
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/10-Hot...app_4949752878 (Megan Fox pics)
    Glad the tutorial helped. GoodLuck getting fans to your pages. I know some members have been very successful at it, and some not so much XD I only have like 427 fans or so xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Is the whole point of this to link a linkbucks link to the "like" button, so that every time someone likes the page, you get page views? Or is it just to get more fans?
    and the "like" button makes people become fans of your page. When someone becomes a fan of your page it is broadcasted to all of their friends and if any of them see it and are interested they will join too. And this leads to a domino effect.

    Although for this to really work you need at least 1000 fans. And people may unlike the page but lets face it, some people are lazy and wont go through the trouble to unlike a page when they dont need to XD <--- Im kinda like that myself XD
    Have Facebook? Want to see funny fail pictures? Click Here

  7. #27

    Default

    spam= way forward

  8. #28

    Default

    Why does it say that my links were reported abusive? I don't get it. I just used linkbucks with some google pictures

    EDIT: Nevermind. Changed the Alius URL
    Last edited by TheNumberDevil; 07-22-2010 at 10:14 PM.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumberDevil View Post
    Why does it say that my links were reported abusive? I don't get it. I just used linkbucks with some google pictures

    EDIT: Nevermind. Changed the Alius URL
    Make sure none of your content is offensive or anything, or they will remove all your links. Also i use link galleries and facebook checked my stuff, and they didnt report them.
    Have Facebook? Want to see funny fail pictures? Click Here

  10. #30

    Default thanks

    Thank you very much for the tutorial, SlainTemplar.

    I've made two fanpages.

    1)Save our child by realizing this concept house designs

    2)For people who want to work at Google, check this out

    I hope you "like" them.

    Regards
    Last edited by drsaufi; 07-23-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: tidy up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •