Thread: image galleries? (18+?)

Default image galleries? (18+?)

are there any sites taht im able to download a bunch of pictures (like amateur ones) so i could upload it to sharedimages?

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

image fap is good
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

is it possible to download the pictures to your computer to upload or is it possible to upload pictures to sharedimages through bb codes?

scifimike12

Quote Originally Posted by 244546321 View Post
    is it possible to download the pictures to your computer to upload or is it possible to upload pictures to sharedimages through bb codes?
    Yes.

IIIDownloader - v.2.6.6

IIIUploader - v.1.9.5

Comes in both English and Russian. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.

FYI, here is the original thread: http://www.hqcity.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=10272

Quote Originally Posted by 244546321 View Post
    awaiting for this answer too

@scifimike - just to clear sm doubt, it uploads on sharedimages? Coz i didn't find any sharedimages related option ^^ and the new uploading bar in sharedimages sux00rz
    Was good being here, but time to move on I guess!

scifimike12

Quote Originally Posted by roadrash View Post
    @scifimike - just to clear sm doubt, it uploads on sharedimages? Coz i didn't find any sharedimages related option ^^ and the new uploading bar in sharedimages sux00rz
    Sorry about that. I'm so use to just downloading the galleries and uploading them via .zip onto SharedImages.

This was my favorite site but since I hardly dump galleries now here it goes. Just choose a gallery and click the download link, when finished rename to .zip and upload to sharedimages.

http://www.boxtheclown.com

As for remote uploading I haven't tried it yet but you can use the "upload images from URL" I think. But doesn't accept BBcode.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-12-2008 at 03:40 AM.