Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ad Type! SIDE BANNER

Administrator

Default New Ad Type! SIDE BANNER

I'd like to introduce the new ad type that LB offers. Side banner.

Looks great. I've been using it a lot myself already. Check it out!

Please let us know if you discover any hiccups with the new update.

I have personally gone over the site to ensure link tracking and earnings are working properly. Editing links looks to be working fine.

Performance should be increased.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Look neat

Ad Type:
    Side Banner

Top Tier Payout:
    $1.00 / 4762 Clicks

What Real Woman Want ?! : Qwerty6666 !

i like this ads too lol first time i see it the girl is hot it should improve my ctr

I got that display problem , you too ???

Attached Images Attached Images

yes...

my site is very dependent on links, and this affects it a lot, was happy with the performance I was having, but this problem makes me doubt continue with linkbucks.

i would spend all the links (many thousands) but I really worry that happens often.

now is working ok, unfortunately i change some links, I'll have to change them again

liam24

Did you tryed the full page script ?
    http://linkbucks.com/CreateLinks/FullPage/

Its a simple code that will look like this
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.linkbucks.com/Webservices/jsParseLinks.aspx?id=XXXXXXXX"></script>
    That you can add to any html or php page and all outgoing click will have a linkbucks ads . so you just need to add it to your header file or any page that will always be shown . The code can be add anywhere in the <body> tag . So if linkbucks have problem you can delete the script and it take 2 min to remove all linkbucks i really like this tools has some of my website have more than 17'000 pictures lol ! that would be a lot of link to create

Quote Originally Posted by liam24 View Post
    now is working ok, unfortunately i change some links, I'll have to change them again
    you sure ???

now , i got that ...

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty6666 View Post
    Did you tryed the full page script ?
    http://linkbucks.com/CreateLinks/FullPage/

Its a simple code that will look like this

That you can add to any html or php page and all outgoing click will have a linkbucks ads . so you just need to add it to your header file or any page that will always be shown . The code can be add anywhere in the <body> tag . So if linkbucks have problem you can delete the script and it take 2 min to remove all linkbucks i really like this tools has some of my website have more than 17'000 pictures lol ! that would be a lot of link to create
    thanks, I'll use that!

Quote Originally Posted by g_siu_hk View Post
    you sure ???

now , i got that ...

You are right, works well only after giving F5 (refresh)

Administrator

If you have our old CSS files cached, you will see problems. Give it a good refresh and it should fix right up.