Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Ad Type! SIDE BANNER

Wow. Thanks, I have learned a lot here.

Default hmm.

Any plans for a runner or footer ad? It would hit both the optical center and the bottom as information is scrolled up on the screen and.. it also wouldnt conflict with some of my ad campaigns. So.. any plans?

Greatly Respected Member gamingmaster42's Avatar

Submit that idea to support
    Get some free Bitcoins every hour! http://goo.gl/4XDjQq

thanks for ideas, great

I have been using the side banner and it looks great on the side webpage. The only problem is that i don't see any other ads inside the banner or am i doing anything wrong here. You could check the page for more clear view.
    Last edited by gamingmaster42; 04-06-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Yeah, I enjoyed reading it, I need to read more on this topic and I admiring time and effort you put in your article, because it is obviously one great place where I can find lot of useful info..

Default why no html??

<html>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.seriousdeals.net/Webservices/jsParseLinks.aspx?id=5962a520"></script>
    <head>
    <body>
    hi
    </body>
    </html>

I read on a old topic that linkbucks was thinking about paying extra for side banners. Has this been implemented?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    I read on a old topic that linkbucks was thinking about paying extra for side banners. Has this been implemented?
    It will be soon. Not sure exactly when but basically when we start picking up more and better advertisers.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman