Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Money Money Money

Thumbs up How To Finally Make Money and Achieve True Success Mike Litman & Jason Oman

How To Finally Make Money and Achieve True Success Mike Litman & Jason Oman
    29pages / 0.6MB
    Are you someone who has read all the books, listened to all the tapes, went
    to the seminars and is still looking to make money from all your newfound
    knowledge?
    I know how you feel. That was me.
    For 9 long years that was exactly how I was.
    I got caught up in a vicious cycle, like being stuck inside a tornado. I never
    thought I’d be able to get loose from it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thumbs up How to Turn Your Ability into Cash by Earl Prevette

How to Turn Your Ability into Cash by Earl Prevette
    80pages / 0.6MB
    One day not long ago, while standing on the corner of a busy street in Philadelphia, talking to a friend, along
    came an old man. He was a decrepit old man with swollen, tearful eyes, and his unshaven face was drawn and
    withered. His lips were blue with unclean sores. His toes were pushing through his worn- out shoes. His clothes
    were torn to rags. He had seen better days. I thought, how dreadfully poverty has gnawed at you. I was stunned
    for the moment. With a look of sadness, and with a dirty bloated hand thrust forward, he pleaded for a few
    pennies. He got a few more pennies; I got a little more sense……

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thumbs up How to turn your Desires and Ideals into Reality by Brown Landone

How to turn your Desires and Ideals into Reality by Brown Landone
    33pages / 0.1MB
    It is unusual I assume for a businessman to accept the obligation of writing a foreword to a book of idealism, and
    any attempt on my part to add to its spiritual content would be vain assumption. But since I know of the
    phenomenal results of idealizing the process, I can perhaps give some measure of faith and hope to those who
    have not always succeeded and who now doubt the possibility of making their ideals become realities.

Thumbs up In Search of Ourselves by David J Stoddard

In Search of Ourselves by David J Stoddard
    13pages / 0.6MB
    You see, we're especially good when it comes to looking at ourselves. We all "know"
    what we can't do well, don't like to eat, don't want to do or don't want to be when we
    grow up. But that's rarely the question. In an attempt to find out just who we are, and
    because we are so good at doing things backwards, we'll answer a slightly different
    question. It begins with finding out Who we are NOT!!!!

Thumbs up In Tune with the Infinite by Ralph Waldo Trine

In Tune with the Infinite by Ralph Waldo Trine
    61pages
    THERE is a golden thread that runs through every religion in the world. There is a golden thread that runs
    through the lives and the teachings to all the prophets, seers, sages, and saviors in the world's history, through the
    lives of all men of truly great and lasting power. All that they have ever done or attained to has been done in full
    accordance with law.
    What one has done, all may do. This same golden thread must enter into the lives of all who today, in this busy
    work-a-day world of ours, would exchange impotence for power, weakness and suffering for abounding health
    and strength pain and unrest for perfect peace, poverty of whatever nature for fullness and plenty.

Thumbs up Inner Light Outer Wealth by Asoka Selvarajah

Inner Light Outer Wealth by Asoka Selvarajah
    38pages / 0.7MB
    One of the most important things you can do in life is to simply find time for yourself. By this,
    we don't mean opting out of society or "spacing out". Value yourself enough to give yourself
    time to simply be, without any expectation of goal or result. Paradoxically, by doing this, we
    can often achieve far more in our externally focused lives than we otherwise might.
    When our lives are primarily externally focused, it becomes easy to lose sight of the gameplan.
    What are we doing all this for? What is the point of it all? Like too many stressed out
    corporate "high-fliers", we may reach the very top of the ladder, only to find that it is leaning
    against the wrong wall. The joy of simply living all too easily evaporates as we postpone our
    pleasure for some unspecified future date. We don't allow ourselves to be happy NOW, but
    instead promise ourselves that when we have got that promotion, or fallen in love with that
    ideal partner, or had that baby, bought that new hone, or become a millionaire, THEN we can
    be happy. Meanwhile the present time, which in truth is all we ever really have, quietly slips
    away.

Thumbs up Inside The Minds of Winners by Charles Burke

Inside The Minds of Winners by Charles Burke
    289pages / 1.14MB

Thumbs up Mental chemistry by Charles Haanel

Mental chemistry by Charles Haanel
    118pages
    In Mental Chemistry you will discover exactly how you and your thoughts and perceptions shape the world around you and how you can use your mental faculties to control what happens in your life.
    Some of the “secrets” you will learn are:
    • How to "suggest" sickness and pain from your life.
    • How you can influence luck, fate, chance, and destiny.
    • What it means to be one of the 2% that shapes progress and how you can be a part of that.
    • Why you are the way you are and methods to change if you so desire.

Thumbs up Miracles of Words - James Middleton

Miracles of Words - James Middleton
    92pages / 0.5MB

Thumbs up No Time for Karma by Paxton Robey

No Time for Karma by Paxton Robey
    116pages / 0.6MB
    When we are trying to clarify our own spiritual or philosophical basis for
    living, inner guidance is the one and only yardstick we have for
    measuring the validity of the different messages we hear these days.
    Historical or legal precedence based on past intellectual analysis and
    pragmatism, no matter how valued by our elders, is irrelevant in matters
    of the heart.